Deleted

Can't start game

Hi!

I havn't played Minecraft in a while but now when I try to start it, "The registy refers to a nonexistens java runtime enviroment installation or the runtime is corrupted, can't find path" comes up. I have reinstalled the game and reinstalled java but nothing worked, so I dont know how to fix this so any help is welcome, thanks!

I'm going to refer you to here for a solution. Read through the post that people have posted and do what they say. Should help you out eventually. Sounds like a java error so probably gonna have to uninstall and reinstall it.

Here is the website:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...e-environment/

Good luck.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Deleted
    It did help, thank you!

No worries. Glad it helped out. Enjoy this epic game!
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."