Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They've already discussed the possibility of removing the server character cap of 10, and just have the overall character cap of 50. It's possible they'll do that, or just add a couple additional character slots. I doubt they'll leave us with 10 when they have 11 classes.

Quote Originally Posted by jacce View Post
    They're actually thinking of removing the 10 character per realm limit. However the 50 characters per account limit is most likely going to stay.
    Pretty much this. You can have all 50 characters on the same realm if you'd like. Well, at least that's the system they mentioned at Blizzcon. I really hope they do this since last time they didn't add character slots.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

So it will be part of the premium account feature... :P wünderbar...

Deleted
    I have 10 characters, will you add an 11th slot so we can have all 11 classes?
    Not sure just yet, might keep the current character cap but let you have them on any realm, so you can have many many charaters on one realm

That was from the Q&A from blizzcon IMO sounds like a solution to the problem, we just have to hope that it will be implemented within 5.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexrex View Post
    wünderbar...
    Please if you are BAD in german don't try to use it! it's "wunderbar"...

Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    how can u have 10 characters in the first place? oO
    Seriously after 7 years of wow you ask this? although my 2nd and 3rd char needed 5 years to reach level cap even I have more then 10 chars by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    They will add character slots, don't worry.
    This.
    Just deleted my 2nd Rogue tho. 1 extra slot for name reserve is must.
    Hi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Well...since everybody else is repeating the first response to boost their post count...
    I hope to god they add a slot or remove the cap.
    to all those who ask how you have 10....how do you NOT have 10 after this long?
    Yes, I Do have a life, yes, I do date, and yes I have a job.
    Time.
    management.
    Learn what it is, and use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    This.
    Just deleted my 2nd Rogue tho. 1 extra slot for name reserve is must.
    Ouch... I ALMOST did the same but it dawned on me to make a free to play to lvl 20 account and save all the names I want.

Or you can pay a second account and make your new char in the same server