Deleted

Maximum characters on 1 server

Do you think they will increase the maximum ammount of characters you can make on 1 server. I'm wondering this cause atm I have 10 85's and I want to start playing the new class when it comes.

i doubt it. dont think they increased it for TBC, Wotlk or cata, so why would they now?

Cause there were 10 classes then and limit was 10 characters???

Now we have the 11th class with the same 10 char limit. If ppl already have 10 chars each a different class (like myself), i should delete one class to try another? I dont think so.
    Besides whiners will do the work for us so i have no fear on the subject.

Deleted
    I really hope they will increase it since like you said I won't move a character just to make place for a new one

I believe that they hinted at possibly removing the server limit (10) but keeping the account limit (50). So that you could have all characters on one server if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Goincommando View Post
    I believe that they hinted at possibly removing the server limit (10) but keeping the account limit (50). So that you could have all characters on one server if you wanted.
    Yeah, that's what they said. I hope they go with that. I think the fact we have high pop servers, where people have 10 chars, isn't making that much of a dent on login, since, well you can only log into your account once, and be on it, but cannot login to it on the same computer or even a different one, without sending a red flag up on your account and booting yourself.

They would still have the same number of people logging into them servers, the only difference is how many chars are stored on the server. I don't believe that will make too much of a difference since more and more people can just keep making accounts and making loads of chars. So it would be awesome to be able to put both my horde and alliance on 1 server. I doubt I'd go over 22 chars total (11 classes for alliance, 11 for horde)

Deleted
    I hope that they would do away with the "characters per server" limit altogether, and simply restrict the amount of characters per account. Meaning, I would have all 50 characters on one realm if I wanted to, or I could have 12 on one, 5 on another and 14 on another. With the new Monk class coming, they should at least increase the server limit to 11.

Deleted
    No they won't. Goal is to make you pay for a class change. This is Blizzard you are talking about... they are introducing new payed services almost every week/month now. Maybe soon we wills ee payed login screen background change and payed deathwing color change ... This gets annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...anel?#comments

I have 10 characters, will you add an 11th slot so we can have all 11 classes?
    Not sure just yet, might keep the current character cap but let you have them on any realm, so you can have many many charaters on one realm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buraz View Post

Not sure just yet, might keep the current character cap but let you have them on any realm, so you can have many many charaters on one realm.
    Ty for letting us know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buraz View Post

Ty for letting us know