Deleted

mouse suddenly behaving weirdly

hi, i have the wow gaming mouse (the second one, not the original) and it's been working completely fine up until now.
    it still works completely fine as a mouse, but for some reason i cant find the software for it on my computer anywhere, and each extra button on the mouse suddenly has a letter bound to it (this wasn't the case before i installed the software for the mouse).

for example, 1 of the buttons that i use to ice block (i'm a mage.....obviously dunno why i felt the need to mention that..) is randomly bound to 'm' on my keyboard, so if i went onto microsoft word or something and clicked it, it would type 'm', and this means that in game, even though the button's still bound to 'o' on my interface (where my ice block is), it brings up the map instead.

i can't remember where to find the software again, or to solve the randomly-binding-to-letters issue, any help would be very much appreciated ^^ i cant do arena or anything until this is sorted (ikr? my life is over.)
    ty in advance!

Check out steelseries website since they make the wow mouses they should have software to download for it, also i think they have an in game addon for it as well i would check curse or again the steel series site.