Deleted

level 30 talents & howl of terror

Does anybody know if the planned talent for Howl of Terror works how it does now, (as in upgrade to the spell)
    Or if they're removing "Howl of Terror" (with cast time) and making it only available via talents (as instant)?

I do hope it's the first option and keeping it like it is now but after seeing the tree it does raise a slight concern as to if they're keeping the spell...

Deleted
    Don't expect it to, it will most likely change. Also, moved up tiers or down tiers. It was an example made by blizzard of the new talent system.

Deleted
    I'd expect it to be kept in the same bracket as shadowfury however they do it,
    It's just worrying to think that we may lose one of our crowd controls to a choice of "which one" in terms of you either stun or fear
    eg. no more shadowfury stuns to buy you the time to cast howl of terror combos

Deleted
    It makes no sense at all for me as destro player to be forced to choose between one of the three cc forms WE ALLREADY HAVE. They want to make shadowfury to be usable by all three specs, its ok with me, but dont screw destro again because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarklord View Post
    It makes no sense at all for me as destro player to be forced to choose between one of the three cc forms WE ALLREADY HAVE. They want to make shadowfury to be usable by all three specs, its ok with me, but dont screw destro again because of that.
    yea that's my concern too...
    They've already stated that Mortal Coil is the new Death Coil.
    Which to me says we've lost Death Coil to a talent, thats also locked into a choice with Shadowfury and HoT (if it's not an instant cast upgrade)
    So basically we've lost 2 forms of CC we currently have, to a choice of 1 out of 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmo View Post
    Does anybody know if the planned talent for Howl of Terror works how it does now, (as in upgrade to the spell)
    Or if they're removing "Howl of Terror" (with cast time) and making it only available via talents (as instant)?

I do hope it's the first option and keeping it like it is now but after seeing the tree it does raise a slight concern as to if they're keeping the spell...
    its the same spell we have now (instant cast) but implemented into the talents.
    they are doing it like this so that each class only has a few cc now. but im not concerned for warlocks, we are getting alot of survivability talent options
    shadowfury and mortal coil look alot more attractive tho, smaller cd time on shadowfury and the heal from mortal coil kinda outweighs the fear 5 targets when the lot of classes can break fear so easily. why choose howl when u alrdy have a fear spell right. i am assuming ofcourse that the normal fear spell will remain
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack