*Art* Draw what you think Monk tier would look like.

Hey all. I know this might not pick up quick, so if you would, favorite this and come back once you're ready to submit. Here's my task for anyone wanting to participate.

Draw what you think Monk tier will look like, on any race. We've seen a few pictures but generally without a helm or just typical chinese wear that wouldn't be flashy or suitable enough for a tier piece. I want to see what you think the full picture might look like from a raid set view point.

Mine Added: *** http://hardlywaken.deviantart.com/#/d4e519c *** It's a WIP

Key points:

-Draw a monk (any race) in what you think a monk's tier would look like.
    -No goblins/Worgen
    -MUST include helm and shoulders, since that's usually what sets tier pieces apart from one another.
    - Try to avoid just making the obvious, we know what they have on in many pictures, but that's not how every tier will look, obviously.
    - No time limit, come back and add yours when you feel its ready.

I may add one myself later, but this is a general curiosity post.

Drop a comment saying you'll be submitting if you are to allow others to see the thread and start working too!
    Last edited by HardlyWaken; 2011-10-27 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    To ms paint!

Actually in hindsight, drawing anything decently on MS Paint is hard
    Last edited by mmocadc5c874b5; 2011-10-27 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    Here's my version of the Pandaren Monk Tier gear

i wanted him to look like the diablo 3 monk

He's pretty wizard

PS: paint is awesome

edit: the beard is part of the helm
    Last edited by mmocdc9a613e6e; 2011-10-27 at 09:01 PM.

lol.... I'll be working on mine now. I decided to give it a go, of course mine will be pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by drezy View Post
    that looks more like a cow than a panda.

Regardless, as sad as it sounds. Only image we have so far. He's winning. :P hehe.

This is something I drew up quickly might sit down and try to think of a cool design for it instead of a traditional, Monk like outfit.
    Last edited by Dramoc; 2011-10-27 at 09:40 PM.

I sure hope they add more "baggy" clothing for them instead of all skin-tightness. I'm working on my piece now.

I may add later too

Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar View Post
    I may add later too
    Where is it?! No one else, honestly has any ideas/desings? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have designs, but haven't drawn them, namely, if they ever got super bored and wanted to add the missing tiers and do them thematically along the lines of the original tiers. I have designs for those.

But naturally, that would take a lot of work to draw them up nicely.

parhpse even verbally? I'd really like to know what people think the armor may be based on. To put it simply, I myself find it hard to think of a consistant, but variant streem of thoughts for monk gear than other classes, based on what seems to be a simplistic wear that typical monks use. I suggest it'll be more chinese-art than really a "monk" feel, naturally.