Thread: The UFC Thread

omg oliveira vs medeiros was straight RUTHLESS

Damn I missed it. I just turned FS1 on and Joe Rogan is hyping up the fight in the post fight interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    omg oliveira vs medeiros was straight RUTHLESS
    best fight i've seen for ages now. so damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Damn I missed it. I just turned FS1 on and Joe Rogan is hyping up the fight in the post fight interview.
    the fight deserves all the hype. it was great.

The first round was a slug fest with each getting knocked down and still going hard. Guy that lost had his nose open in first minute

10+ Year Old Account
    https://imgtc.com/w/bNLCJdw

i feel the ref should have stopped it sooner, like when he hit the ground like a bag a bricks.. medeiros got 3 more hits in , geez
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2017-12-03 at 02:40 AM.

oliveira must be a popular last name in brazil

Holy shit. I'm so shocked that the white guy didn't get choked out by the Spanish guy. If he wasn't so bulky with a thick-ish neck and if the Spanish guy didn't flake out after getting tired, he definitely would've been choked.

Holy shit. I'm so shocked that the white guy didn't get choked out by the Spanish guy. If he wasn't so bulky with a thick-ish neck and if the Spanish guy didn't flake out after getting tired, he definitely would've been choked.
    Brazilian guy*

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    https://imgtc.com/w/bNLCJdw

i feel the ref should have stopped it sooner, like when he hit the ground like a bag a bricks.. medeiros got 3 more hits in , geez
    :O woah. That would've been fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Brazilian guy*
    Pfft. Which one of us is the real racist here.

I'm sitting on couch on kindle for now watching this, or I'd just type names out.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow the white guy won. This BRAZILIAN guy had no stamina.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, the white guy was way more muscular for the weight class.

Brazilian guy tapped early. I don't blame the ref for not seeing it but the Brazilian guy seemed like a scaredy cat.

oww, i feel bad for that guy, i hope he's ok. those were some monster shots after he tapped.

idk how the ref didn't see that tap. though to be fair, it was a very light tap.

submission experts have no future in the UFC under dana, such a shame.

submission experts have no future in the UFC under dana, such a shame.
    eh, submissions are boring. i want to see a guy get his head knocked off his shoulders.

i wish there were heavy hitters in the women's division too.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, submissions are boring. i want to see a guy get his head knocked off his shoulders.

Nice to have the odd one here and there. Its how 90% of fights irl go down with dudes wrestling on the floor lol

no fat chicks

Alright I'm back on desktop. I guess I gotta find a stream now.

- - - Updated - - -

The stream I'm watching just started. I feel like I'm a bit behind but...okay.

Looks like 5 fights:

Torres vs. Waterson
    Alvarez vs. Gaethje
    Cejudo vs. Pettis
    Overeem vs. Ngannou
    Holloway vs. Aldo

Awe the woman fight is first. I wanted it 3rd. Although UFC 219 at the end of the month will be womens...

- - - Updated - - -

Omg is this fucking chick Asian too? That's not even a racist joke I'm just shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

The Karate Hottie LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Alright we're rooting for the asian chick since she mentioned Rose winning the title. I think Torres will win, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Asian girl's corner is taking too long to sit her down. I mean, she's cleared fatigued and out of breath so her stamina is lacking (even though she's thick as fuck).

I don't like her team. I want Waterson (Asian girl) to lose. No way is she ready to be the champion.

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt Asian girl is losing the decision.

Fight was boring. This is where I make a joke saying it's because they're [women/Asian/lol].

Damn Asian girl's face is fucked up. Her eye is really swollen. And she wants to go 5 rounds against a real woman? C'mon.

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I talking to myself? Where'd you guys go. You watched the prelims with me...

- - - Updated - - -

I want to root for Alvarez. Let's do it.

Why am I talking to myself? Where'd you guys go. You watched the prelims with me...
    i am poor and paranoid of breaking the law to watch a stream.

wish i could watch, aldo's usually pretty good.

alvarez's legs are getting wrektd

Wow this fight is fucking fast paced. That round (first) felt soooooo slow.

This Gaeth guy had some good leg kicks that really will hurt long term, but he's losing the strike exchange.

There's no grappling at all...

- - - Updated - - -

i am poor and paranoid of breaking the law to watch a stream.

wish i could watch, aldo's usually pretty good.
    I mean. It's against the forum rules so I won't say much, but all I'm really doing is watching some low quality stream from a URL on the internet, with Adblock protecting anything bad. It's not really illegal to download packets on the internet. Uploading/redistributing is the issue.

I actually think Alvarez will win. If this was a 5 round championship fight, I might have said differently.

- - - Updated - - -

Round 2 over.

Omg Gaeth is acting like a drunk with how hurt he is.

Omg so gross Alvarez's corner is draining blood from his eye.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Gaeth will go down this round in a KO. Not a decision. He got saved by the bell.

- - - Updated - - -

Alvarez's leg is really fucked up and swollen a bit. That shit's gonna hurt in 2 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally light leg touches are making ALverez go off balance.

- - - Updated - - -

CALLED IT. ALVAREZ KO'S GAETH.

Am I a godly UFC analyst or what mofos.

damn thats a ko

That fat blonde chick is his wife? And they have 4 kids? I'm not jelly.

Oh shit Tyron Woodley and that short black guy who is the best pound for pound fighter are in the audience. I love it when people go live to see other people's fights.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright Cejudo vs. Peddis at Flyweight. These guys look skinny. They're mentioning Mighty Mouse so they might be really really tiny...

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, I'm not calling Flyweight the G word but...these guys are tinier than the fucking women who fought before LUL I'm such a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

i am poor
    Btw while we're idling waiting for the next fight (LOL I'm so bad (wtf though these guys are 5'4" and 5'6" and 126 pounds. How is this 3rd on the main card???)).

What? Oh yeah. I looked up prices for this UFC 218 on Verizon Fios (which I have I just paid the bill $173.19 or something today for fucking cable + (phone +) internet. It cost fucking $70 for this. For 5 fights. My grandparents are visiting for Christmas and I was considering paying so we could see Cyborg vs. Holm in HD but not for fucking $70. It's entirely too expensive. UFC needs like a plan or something instead of individual fights.

- - - Updated - - -

This fight is like when you buy a bundle of chips (or cereal) and one of the particular chips sucks but you begrudgingly get it anyway because the other cereals are the ones you like.

- - - Updated - - -

>"Gejudo has 6 minutes of top position time"

KappaPride

- - - Updated - - -

2nd to last match time.

Overeem vs. Ngaannou. Wtf kind of name is that. I'm gonna call him Ngan.

I like Ngan, I hope he wins. Overeem sounds like a familiar name to me...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I don't like this Overeem guy. He looks too close to my race, except he looks WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY buffer and taller than me.

GO NGAN I REALLY WANT YOU TO FUCK THIS GUY UP NOW.

- - - Updated - - -

Omfg I think Overeem is gonna win. He's so much taller and he looks stronger. Omg I don't like this at fucking all.

They're both 6'4". OH THIS IS HEAVYWEIGHT. I LOVE HEAVYWEIGHT.

GO NGAN FUCK THIS GUY UP HOW DARE HE BE TALLER AND BUFFER THAN ME.

overeem's pretty well known, isn't he? at least, i've heard his name several times, but i don't exactly keep track.