Thread: The UFC Thread

not only is Khabib a boring "fighter"

he's a thug too. what a surprise

whats russian for "wheres my belt"

No wonder this fucking shitstain has 27-0...that wasnt a fight at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Bored his opponents to death

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Wrestling is op.

Its easily the top fighting style with BJJ up there also

This what comes into my mind after this "fight"

Holy shit, is Khabib gonna get arrested?

No, the fight itself was very good. Honestly, Connor looked like he had stamina and was probably in the best shape of his life. Khabib was still better.

After the fight,though... I honestly feel like this is partly due to Dana and Connor hyping the fuck out of the fight just to sell more PPV by raising tension and bad blood between them. They really made Khabib hate Connor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dpark1023 View Post
    I don't know about Khabib, but the guy who jumped in the cage to hit Connor is in trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    I don't know about Khabib, but the guy who jumped in the cage to hit Connor is in trouble.
    Should least be banned from ufc imo.

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was watching it on twitch. I'm glad I didnt pay 65 bucks for it. Like screw that
    "You can't make the judgement of prostitution simply by observing an exchange of goods." - Quetzl

After what Khabib did, it should be an automatic loss for him as well, leaving the belt free for the taking.

It'd be interesting to see a rematch, it's not impossible for conor to beat him but with the guy being a very successful human constrictor you end up with someone who is boring as fuck to watch and almost can't lose. He smashed conors face in during the first two rounds and then conors chance to knock him out seemed to be gone as his punching power evaporated, so it was fairly inevitable even if conor didn't tap.

It's a shame though, Conor winning would have made for better entertainment because watching him win is a lot more exciting than watching Khabib hug people for 5 minutes straight.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand Conor at all. The moment he entered the cage, I knew he was going to lose, it felt to me like he wasn't taking it serious.

Sure, on the ground I think he did better than most expected. Then he got rocked and tired and it was gave over, all his active defense disappeared. However, what the fuck dude, he also got beat up in stand up. Khabib landed the harder shots and even put him on chicken legs for a bit. I understand anybody with better grappling has advantage in directing the fight and thus no pressure in stand up to defend takedowns at all costs, but come on, dude had higher reach and couldn't even land a clean jab.

The game has outgrown Conor, he was a pioneer before but no more. I didn't see anything new, just more rubbish macho antics which aren't working. He is a classic bully, if he isn't ahead, he doesn't have the inner spirit to press forward. One would think a match with probably the greatest boxer of all time would teach him something.

With that being said, I think this was one of his worst performances. His movement wasn't fluid and was way too overconfident in stand up.

Now, please. Let Tony fuck up Khabib before he retires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dpark1023 View Post
    Entirely possible, this could kill his UFC career. Getting a green card if you've been convicted for assault is fucking hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Entirely possible, this could kill his UFC career. Getting a green card if you've been convicted for assault is fucking hard.
    There was talk that he wanted to beat Conor and then retire undefeated, he has nothing left to prove now. So I suppose he doesn't care that he gets banned, he beat Conor infront of the world.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

He should be disqualified at the very least and the guy in the red shirt is done in the ufc. That's straight up assault.

7+ Year Old Account
    This what happens when you talk too much shit for your opponent, for connor its only show, for khabib words matters
    Khabib -great job

10+ Year Old Account
    The shitty thing about the brawl putting a black eye on this night is that the whole card was fucking phenominal ...up until this moment (Khabib/Conor fight was entertaining as well).

And the WORST thing about that brawl wasn't Khabib jumping into the crowd (granted, that was bad), but that his piece of shit cornerman started teeing off on Conor while he was just standing there defenseless. Hope the Athletic Commission bans his ass for life and sets forth legal ramification on his guy and the rest of his team. Just a disgusting moment that ruined the rest of the night. Fuck man...
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

There has been a law that if a licensed fighter assaults someone outside of the ring it counts as assault with a deadly weapon, is that still stands? If yes, khabib's action is a straight-up felony worth ~18 months in the shitter.