Thread: The UFC Thread

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    welp....that absolutely sucked.
    BAD WOLF

My 4 favorites were a combined 3-1 the past two weeks.
    Conor clearly won a title FOTY candidate.
    Rumble smoked fool.
    Paige kicked some dykes face off.
    Condit shit the bed.

On the bright side, 3 of the 4 can fight again real soon. I was a bit shocked Pettis owned Oliveras like that, Pettis looked quite frail in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Maia is some sort of slick I tell ya. I really want to see if he can do that vs Woodley or Wonderboy.

Maia's grappling is so fun to watch, just wish I wasn't watching what might be Condit's last match.

I hope Maia waits for the winner of Wonderboy v. Woodley; he absolutely should be next in line.

UFC 203 main card starts in 1.5 hours! Why didn't anyone post something as a reminder? You guys are still on cool down from McGregor vs. Diaz?

I'll catch a live stream soon. Right now FS1 has some prelims.

i knew that hawaiian guy would win.

i always say, those south pacific islander guys are war machines. take damage and just power through it.

Wow this woman's fight was good. This Andrage chick (both of them actually) were fucking rough and physical.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this Mickey Gall really fucked this other guy up.

That was, expected.

Omg that fucking start.

Fight of the Night has to be Punk vs. Gall. That exceeded anyone's expectations.

Fabricio Werdum is really flighty and jumpy. And this Browne guy...calls illegal timeouts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Fight of the Night has to be Punk vs. Gall. That exceeded anyone's expectations.
    That speech after in the interview where he yelled "Fuck all the haters" 8 times and asked for another fight already was certainly fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Werdum had him in position but got tired out and literally sat there to let the clock run out. Dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That speech after in the interview where he yelled "Fuck all the haters" 8 times and asked for another fight already was certainly fun.
    Punk: I don't give up. I'm gonna fight again.

Rogan: No you aren't.

UFC trading card advertisement during the fight lol...

Man, the crowd booed that fight like it was CM Punk vs. CM Punk.

Fans booing at the decision and at the conclusion of the fight. Fight was garbage, the 2nd and 3rd rounds were too slow.

The teams argued for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Overeem guy looked mad serious and ethnic. Miocic walking in kinda trailer trashy chewing gum with his cap on backward.

After the last two fights it only makes sense that we'd hear the Pride theme.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This PPV has been total garbage. Hopefully this last fight at least has some caliber of skill. Fwiw, CM Punk should go away forever. That being said, that kid is a douche nozzle. I hope he gets eaten alive by someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Miocic walking in kinda trailer trashy chewing gum with his cap on backward.
    Gotta represent Cleveland.
    BAD WOLF

Overeem should have punched when he got that hit to the jaw. He shouldn't have gone for guillotine.

Also, he runs around a lot lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow to be honest Miocic looked like he could have gone down at times, just cause they're heavyweights so hits are strong, but yeah he took him down. Overeem seemed frazzled the while fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg the replay. Seeing those punches from Miocic you see when Overeem stops tensing up his neck muscles and the fight is over. Good referee stop.

- - - Updated - - -

That down was brutal. Miocic took him to the floor and he couldn't struggle enough so he just pounded him and moved his hands out of the way until he was KO'ed. Sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit Overeem said when he tried the guillotine that Miocic tapped and the referee didn't stop the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg Joe Rogan fucking says "alright jackass let's pull up instant replay right now tell me when you see him tap. Stop being a bitch and just take your loss."

If Cain stays healthy, this division is his to rule over as long as he wants. IF he stays healthy.

I could feel that tap from here. Couldn't see it, but I felt it.