Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

INVISIBLE F**ING MUSHROOMS!!

Blizzard developers are sitting on a huge yacht doing coke lines off a hookers ass, when bob comes up with an idea for druids in cataclysm...
    "ok ok guys, I got this great idea, check this out... Lets give Druids an INVISIBLE mushroom, and they can blow it up WITH THEIR MINDS doing massive aoe dmg!"
    "shit, Bob, that is a great fucking idea. Lets get this guy a promotion. This shit is going live"
    "There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far."

Re: INVISIBLE F**ING MUSHROOMS!!

Teemo anyone ?

Deleted

QQ much?

Teemo! <3

Don't like it? Don't QQ. Personally I think it's gonna be useful.

Mushroom + Hurricane (or whatever the druid AOE lightning storm of death spell is) = lots of big numbers.
    Who doesn't like that? (besides the druid who goes batshit crazy on the threat meter and the tanks who try to gather the mobs)

I think its kewl they add some new stuff, not just old bolts with different colors.

wait... why would you be doing crack on a yacht?

I would think someone who can afford a yacht can afford a better drug

You know they stated it will be so good, it will be worth for single target, thus can be used in PvE

Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Pointless QQ for things that still have the chance to be changed dramatically. Your mushrooms spell might turn into "spore of corruption" a ability the works like seed of corruption but it covers the target in mushrooms, poison them with a tick dot, and reduce their movement speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0kenghost
    Blizzard developers are sitting on a huge yacht doing crack lines off a hookers ass, when bob comes up with an idea for druids in cataclysm...
    "ok ok guys, I got this great idea, check this out... Lets give Druids an INVISIBLE mushroom, and they can blow it up WITH THEIR MINDS doing massive aoe dmg!"
    "shit, Bob, that is a great fucking idea. Lets get this guy a promotion. This shit is going live"
    It's an invisible exploding mushroom. Jesus, man, mushrooms haven't done anything that awesome since Super Mario Brothers.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

I think it's great idea. Moonkins aren't something to be taken seriously anyway (kinda like gnomes), but only laughing at the ridiculous form they have has become dull after some years. Moonkins have lost their hilarity, that was clearly the intent when disigning the form in the first place. Some giant invisible mushrooms will make moonkins jolly and laughable again.

What was QQ about that post? Hookers, drugs, invisible exploding mushrooms? What's not to like? ;D

10+ Year Old Account

First off, QQ some more. Second this is just pre-beta spells any of this could change and 3rd it doesn't even seem that OP.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by waddlez

Why would you even be snorting crack, that is a more important question to ask.

You guys realize QQ means crying right?

Micke

Mushrooms? I dont see any mushroo-OH GOD IT HUUUURTS AAAAAAAHHH

Quote Originally Posted by waddlez

Think the better question is... Since when has crack come in the form of lines ? Think this dude has his narcotics mixed up...

Quote Originally Posted by Krutsik
    I think it's great idea. Moonkins aren't something to be taken seriously anyway (kinda like gnomes), but only laughing at the ridiculous form they have has become dull after some years. Moonkins have lost their hilarity, that was clearly the intent when disigning the form in the first place. Some giant invisible mushrooms will make moonkins jolly and laughable again.
    My name is Dralidoth and I approve of this message and the general direction this thread will undoubtly take

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Micke
    Mushrooms? I dont see any mushroo-OH GOD IT HUUUURTS AAAAAAAHHH
    ^^ this.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Dralidoth