Poll: Your faction

Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love flying in PS2, not sure what you guys are on about >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Who has or is going to buy the Founders pack? Thinking about it myself as I know I'll be using the ingame store a bit so may as well get some extra's with my money, the title doesn't hurt either which brings my on to another note; Do you think there will be any titles for PS vets?
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Who has or is going to buy the Founders pack? Thinking about it myself as I know I'll be using the ingame store a bit so may as well get some extra's with my money, the title doesn't hurt either which brings my on to another note; Do you think there will be any titles for PS vets?
    I have been thinking about it.. but i dont think i will dont get me wrong ps2 is an amazing game but their are other games currently i want to buy to..

- hitman absolution
    - halo 4

So i probably will end up buying some station cash from time to time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Think somewhere they said there was, or at least one of those medal... thingies.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing the beta for a few weeks now. I do enjoy certain aspects of the game, but all in all I can't say this is really something I would continue to play. It gets a little repetitive for me to be honest. I can jump in, play for about an hour and then walk away for a few days with no real desire to play it further.

I might keep playing once the beta is over, but I really don't know at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I've been playing the beta for a few weeks now. I do enjoy certain aspects of the game, but all in all I can't say this is really something I would continue to play. It gets a little repetitive for me to be honest. I can jump in, play for about an hour and then walk away for a few days with no real desire to play it further.

I might keep playing once the beta is over, but I really don't know at this point.
    One thing I would mention if people have only played the beta solo/following the zerg or didn't get into PS1 would be that while it can be fun running solo the game doesn't really show its true colours until you play with an active/organized Outfit, essentially the more teamplay you have the more you get out of the game.

Personally looking forward to joining back up with my Outfit from PS1 (Outcasters (TR) from Werner if any EU players remember them ).
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

I would desire to play a lot more if I had a real outfit and the game was released and I knew my stuff wasn't going to get reset...this game will never be the best game for solo play, as it were.

Edit:
    Didn't even read the above post, pretty much says the same thing

Actually seeing your outfit have an effect on the control of the continent was pretty cool in PS1. I just got my beta invite, will give it a go tonight.

Had a funny thing happen to me this morning. The sunderer I was driving disappeared from underneath me and when I commented on it in /re I discovered that 'disappeared' is a censored word. Bizarre.

Deleted
    I cannot express with words how much I hate the friendly fire punishment system and how completely, utterly fucking retarded it is.
    What's it supposed to stop? It's the perfect GRIEFING TOOL. Not an anti-griefing tool.

Deleted
    Or you could, you know, NOT shoot when allies might get in the way?
    Played a good few hours and the only time I ever got locked was when I was shooting afk people at base, back when it was the easiest way to get Auraxium.

People can jump in front of your tank and you can't do anything about it. As someone who loves piloting I agree that FF can be really annoying at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made some changes to FF with the last update. A infantry can take more now when you hit it for example with a tank (at a low speed they dont die anymore and they want to remove the punishment from it then).

Also it takes longer to build up grieving points (PS in the two months i have played i have never been locked out).

And yes to answer another question cencorship is "retarded" right now.
    Type /profanity to get rid of it.

Deleted
    I'm actually excited about this game, and I'm not really a fan of BF-type of multiplayer games. Guess I like anything as long as it has a sci-fi theme.

Deleted
    Haha, just as we were talking about griefing, new changes.

A modification has been made to the griefing system which will prevent grief points from being accumulated by fellow Outfit members. You'll also receive less grief for accidentally killing squad mates. This doesn’t mean you should throw grenades at leisure, but it should make those "Oops I just fragged you" moments a little less awkward.
    How many times have you scrapped a fellow team mate off the bottom of your Magrider? With today's technology there is no reason a stray Liberator should crash into your squad in the Warpgate. New weapons locking technology will now prevent any damage from being taken while in the safety of this area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Or you could, you know, NOT shoot when allies might get in the way?
    Played a good few hours and the only time I ever got locked was when I was shooting afk people at base, back when it was the easiest way to get Auraxium.
    Wow, it's you again with your sarcastic douchebag responces. Can you ever respond without being a twat? Every single freaking time you respond to me you give me attitude. Do you understand what I mean when I say it's a griefing tool rather than anti-griefing? Did you even try to think before you answered?
    I didn't bloody shoot anyone, they get in the way of vehicles all the time. It takes several hours before a lock happens, I'm not that useless. I went AFK with my tank only to come back and find that my weapons were locked.
    I mobilize a Sunderer, only to have several people just run into it or never freaking moving out of the way.

Now if they could also balance Vanu. Their tanks are near impossible to kill without seeking missiles. Not to mention how ridiculously strong they are with anti-personel weapons on.

Mod warning: If you think someone's attacking you, report it and move on. Name-calling and going into a tantrum are only going to make things worse.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-10-26 at 11:47 PM.

Deleted
    Did any1 else feel it... Halo 456 without Master Chief ripoff?

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Wow, it's you again with your sarcastic douchebag responces. Can you ever respond without being a twat? Every single freaking time you respond to me you give me attitude. Do you understand what I mean when I say it's a griefing tool rather than anti-griefing? Did you even try to think before you answered?
    I didn't bloody shoot anyone, they get in the way of vehicles all the time. It takes several hours before a lock happens, I'm not that useless. I went AFK with my tank only to come back and find that my weapons were locked.
    I mobilize a Sunderer, only to have several people just run into it or never freaking moving out of the way.

Now if they could also balance Vanu. Their tanks are near impossible to kill without seeking missiles. Not to mention how ridiculously strong they are with anti-personel weapons on.
    When are you going to explode from rage? Ima take cover in the meantime.. scary stuff..

Stop with the personal nonsense. Stay on topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Did any1 else feel it... Halo 456 without Master Chief ripoff?

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 11:22 PM ----------

When are you going to explode from rage? Ima take cover in the meantime.. scary stuff..

I wouldn't say rip off but i am almost certain it was inspired by games like halo.