Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why they keep messing around with holy radiance?
    Because on madness of deathwing you can do 30k hps+ without ever going oomAlso, the mount DOES NOT HAVE 100% change to drop on normal mode - we killed it, mount didnt drop (weapons did tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Nabzad View Post
    don't these activities with blues usually indicate that the testing phase is near its end? does that mean we can see 4.3 in november?
    Not necessarily.

There have been a few PTRs where the Blues have done this at least twice.

It's done when they want to do stress testing of a particular new feature. Nothing motives people to get on the PTR more then being able to play with or against actual Blues.

The mount from HM Deathwing looks crappy... Should have made it the Chromatic one to drop from him since the encounter will be like Rag pre-nerf 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    You mean looting dragon mounts off a dragon in a raid about dragons is...WEIRD?!?
    Not weird, only boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those mounts are.. *eye bleach*

Very nice pumpkin carvings,awful looking raid mounts.

I don't like the Alexstrasza drakes. Too many spikes and horns on such a tiny head. It looks like Alexstrasza after being hit by the ugly stick. Repeatedly.

Deleted
    Awesome carvings.

Oh oh drake mounts yay! /disappointed
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Another nerf to Holy Radiance, really? Do the devs even test this stuff? If anything they need to cut the cost by half, it's the worst AoE heal in the game in its current form.
    Weird. It is being nerfed with every single PTR build. I think I dont have enough fingers on my hands (probably not even with feets) to count how many nerfs holypaladins endured through entire expansion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WTB anything but dragon mounts.. Man i can't wait for pandaria.. i hope we see something new for a change. :/

Looks like 100 % mount drop for normal modes aswell, sweet. Anyone else thinking release can`t be too far away? Heroic mode raid testing have been done no?

10+ Year Old Account
    don't these activities with blues usually indicate that the testing phase is near its end? does that mean we can see 4.3 in november?P.S.: yes yes i know, yet another poster with the "When is 4.3 coming out?" question.......hey, don't blame me for wanting it, seems awesome so far!!
    The timing for this patch will take 12-20-11 into account and thus will launch late November to early December. This will ensure 4.3 is in full swing for that date. Bugs should be squashed, fights patched and most likely only about half the bosses have been killed on heroic for the bulk of guilds.

Deleted
    Love the pumpkin

Yay more dragon mounts... never gonna use these. Ragnaros Firehawk > these >.>

Deleted
    Ah, the good old Dalaran shield...useless but still effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Weird. It is being nerfed with every single PTR build. I think I dont have enough fingers on my hands (probably not even with feets) to count how many nerfs holypaladins endured through entire expansion.
    Its because as with all expansions holy paladins started so over powered.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Its because as with all expansions holy paladins started so over powered.
    I was a holypaladin at start and I agree. But so many nerfs - is it not enough ?

Btw, I really hope Blizzard will fix difficulty for DS raid. Seeing how easily hardmodes are being defeated makes me wonder how many hundreds of guild we will see at 7\8hm at 2nd week ? And if hardmodes are so easy what about LRF ? I always thought you need at least some skill and effort to beat content, is it fun to kill all bosses in the very first week watching TV and eating popcorn meanwhile ?
    Last edited by ssviolett; 2011-11-01 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the FoS Blizzcon 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    I was a holypaladin at start and I agree. But so many nerfs - is it not enough ?

-snip- is it fun to kill all bosses in the very first week watching TV and eating popcorn meanwhile ?

I guess that depends on what's on tv.