10+ Year Old Account

MoP Stress-test?

So, the Dia]|[blo beta was free to play for everyone in the weekend. I was one of the first to get opt-in when the beta was first released and have seen a nice development in the game till this weekend where I mainly only played with my friends Co-op.

Seeing how success their stress-test was over the weekend, do you guys think it will be relevant to do the same with MoP before release?

Like, there haven't been anything like it before and given that there are multiple servers on the live servers, it would be perhaps a bit strange to stress-test just one server on many million people. I remember when Cata came out, the servers went down and we couldn't really get any real gaming start before 30 minutes after the servers "went live". I recall the same happening with the Dia]|[blo beta, but over the weekend, stuff got pretty stable.

So yeah, what do you guys think? Will we have a stress test or not?

I'd say inviting people 200,000 people and 400,000 people at one time is a decent stress test

No need, the number of players will be the same as it is now in live realms. The reason why people couldn't play at the start of Cata was because of the login server, not the realm servers.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Why would an expansion need a stress test? I can see a new game with new servers needing stress testing.