10+ Year Old Account

http://store.steampowered.com/app/582380/

FFXIV: Stormblood is now available for pre-purchase on Steam, includes both standard and digital deluxe editions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Didn't take a camera with me. Not really the photographing type. Although could just use my smartphone I guess.
    Aww, well you're there to enjoy yourself so don't worry about!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

http://store.steampowered.com/app/582380/

FFXIV: Stormblood is now available for pre-purchase on Steam, includes both standard and digital deluxe editions.
    Yeah I'm not gonna log into Steam on Hotel Wifi. I'll do it when I get home with my new pc. How will the preorder codes work with this and the code itself? I remember for HW I bought it then I had to apply the steam code to my Mogstation account. I mean the main code for activation by the way not the Bonus code for early access.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-02-17 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    God damn it, just why..

..Back to floor 51 we go...
    I feel for you.

My own group for POTD got stuck at 170 since our healer just decided to quit the game abruptly one day. The three of us that remain are in the process of finding another member to replace her but we'll be starting from scratch which puts a dampener on our enthusiasm.

Sat in my Hotel room right now in Frankfurt unable to sleep. FANFEST HYPE IS REAL BOIZ. Also Insomnia but mostly hype levels. Oh and obligatory hype train image.
    im jealous, this is probably the best fanfest to attend too.

i'll be sitting here at 3 am with the stream lol.

Playing on Balmung means that most of my FF14 friends are American rather than European like myself. So if I do attend a future Fan Fest for the full experience I'll likely have to shell out the extra cash to head to the American version. With that said, though, the European Fan Fests do tend to be the ones that give the most information simply because they're closest to a new expansion's release.

Less than 24 hours, people! LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Hoping for samurai dps announcement.. my symmetry needs CRAVE IT 3 str, 3 agi, 3 caster dps. SYMMETRY! GIVE ME

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Offbeat View Post
    Hoping for samurai dps announcement.. my symmetry needs CRAVE IT 3 str, 3 agi, 3 caster dps. SYMMETRY! GIVE ME
    I want blu myself or a Sam dps but dancer Def dancer

Red mage dps, I really hope they dont add blu at the same time. I'm worried they will be similar like bard and mch. My hopes are on Sam having it share gear with drg as well as some more details on any sort of pruning and streamlining to rotations because frankly this game is weird. Its dps classes are far more difficult to play effectively than tanks or healers.

Was thinking for a while that it was supposed to begin today. No big deal; what's another day of waiting at this point, right?

I'm also in the "SAM as melee dps using maiming gear" camp, so anything that is different from that would be a surprise to me.

I'm far more interested to find out any specifics on their plans for combat revamp and/or the inventory expansion and management.

I'm hoping for BLU as a magic tank with the quasi arabian nights theme of BLU from XI because everyone knows NIN>SAM

well unless you are old enough to think of Ninja Gaiden and not naruto at least.

-Or Dancer as a new healer. Maybe a melee healer more like a mistweaver monk, that could be fun.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-02-17 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm hoping for BLU as a magic tank with the quasi arabian nights theme of BLU from XI because everyone knows NIN>SAM

well unless you are old enough to think of Ninja Gaiden and not naruto at least.
    Guess I am really old, then, having grown up on the original NG trilogy on NES and having only seen the name Naruto floated around on the internet and not having a clue who/what it is (assuming it is an anime).

Found some people in the lobby who play from Japan. They showed me their characters and the amount of 270 gear they have made me weep.

I really want a Puppet Master all of a sudden. Give us some creepo skins for the puppets and I'm happy.

-Or Dancer as a new healer.
    Or this. The play style I'd like too is something akin to fistweaving monks from Mists of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I really want a Puppet Master all of a sudden. Give us some creepo skins for the puppets and I'm happy.

Or this. The play style I'd like too is something akin to fistweaving monks from Mists of Pandaria.
    I subscribe to punching people actually heals them class.

Found some people in the lobby who play from Japan. They showed me their characters and the amount of 270 gear they have made me weep.
    270 gear is pretty easy to get now with the 24 man tokens (basically one 270 upgrade a week from those) and the new hunt logs.

Creator Savage gear would be a different story though (although I have read A9S and A10S are fairly puggable, but I haven't tried personally).

Weapon slot would be another story, though, too, barring having not been working on an anima weapon all these months.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post

I've wanted PUP since 1.0, if they still did the class stuff it would have been nice to be lvl.30 THM and GSM and finding a broken mammet in deep dungeon and get some evenstar style artefact gear and some puppets like the first few monster types in the first Devil May Cry.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Or Dancer as a new healer. Maybe a melee healer more like a mistweaver monk, that could be fun.
    Personally I'd prefer a new healer to be something along the lines of the Chemist class from FFV. I think having a healer based on using Science to heal people has a lot of interesting angles they could play with. They could do some really cool things with the Mix ability for one, something similar to the Ninja hand signs where you can choose what items you use and get an effect based on them. It would also fit in really well as a more support based healer, where they could throw out buffing potions, AoE healing zones, debuffs and so on.

If theres one thing Eorzea seems to be lacking in, it's mad potion-lobbing scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Personally I'd prefer a new healer to be something along the lines of the Chemist class from FFV. I think having a healer based on using Science to heal people has a lot of interesting angles they could play with. They could do some really cool things with the Mix ability for one, something similar to the Ninja hand signs where you can choose what items you use and get an effect based on them. It would also fit in really well as a more support based healer, where they could throw out buffing potions, AoE healing zones, debuffs and so on.

If theres one thing Eorzea seems to be lacking in, it's mad potion-lobbing scientists.
    That would be really cool but alchemist gets the short end of the stick as it is

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone know when we can turn in our hymn of the faith tickets?