Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Mounts....
    2 mounts which can be bought on the auction house?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    2 mounts which can be bought on the auction house?
    Where does it says you can buy the rolling tankard from the MB?

Where does it says you can buy the rolling tankard from the MB?
    You're leveling a crafting job to level 70 just so you can do the dwarf beast tribe quests?

That's fair I guess. It's also pretty cheap if that's all you want. You can easily buy all the mats required to level a single crafting job to 70

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You're leveling a crafting job to level 70 just so you can do the dwarf beast tribe quests?

That's fair I guess. It's also pretty cheap if that's all you want. You can easily buy all the mats required to level a single crafting job to 70
    the ronkan flute cant be bought from the mb, the direwolf whistle cant be bought from the mb, the cloud mallow cant be bought from the mb, the mikoshi flute cant be bought from the mb, mind telling me wich "2 mounts which can be bought on the auction house?" you talking about?

the ronkan flute cant be bought from the mb, the direwolf whistle cant be bought from the mb, the cloud mallow cant be bought from the mb, the mikoshi flute cant be bought from the mb, mind telling me wich "2 mounts which can be bought on the auction house?" you talking about?
    Magiteck bed and flying chair

10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts....
    Well then, get used to it that mounts require effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    The golden ronkan flute and golden mikoshi can be bought on the market board but they cost a pretty penny.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Why level crafting jobs otherwise?
    Though typically, you don't need to pentameld.
    I usually get by with a few minor overmelds to hit the requirements, the materia is provided by the custom deliveries.
    I leveled for self sufficiency mostly on my part. I didn't want to go through the hassle of having to either pay through the nose for an item I wanted to be crafted or dealing with others to do it. That and by becoming an Omnicrafter, I was able to go and make all my friends special weapons and gear and the like when ever I felt like it! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSideEye View Post
    I leveled for self sufficiency mostly on my part. I didn't want to go through the hassle of having to either pay through the nose for an item I wanted to be crafted or dealing with others to do it. That and by becoming an Omnicrafter, I was able to go and make all my friends special weapons and gear and the like when ever I felt like it! :3
    Same here. Mostly craft for personal needs, also you can save a ton of Gil when you craft housing items yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Why level crafting jobs otherwise?
    Though typically, you don't need to pentameld.
    I usually get by with a few minor overmelds to hit the requirements, the materia is provided by the custom deliveries.
    As someone who has recently leveled all their crafting jobs on a twink: repairing your own gear.

Definitely. Repairing and melding yourself is a big saver in the long run. Repair items can be obtained with just turning in crap you get when running dungeons, making repairs COMPLETELY gil free and melding can be done yourself aswell. It's not big amounts, but it adds up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Definitely. Repairing and melding yourself is a big saver in the long run. Repair items can be obtained with just turning in crap you get when running dungeons, making repairs COMPLETELY gil free and melding can be done yourself aswell. It's not big amounts, but it adds up
    Repair fees are one thing - but if you're so used from your main to just repair whenever you see the message - even in dungeons - you kinda get used to it. Also i'll never have to leave an instance due to something breaking (as long as i dont run out of dark matter)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    As someone who has recently leveled all their crafting jobs on a twink: repairing your own gear.
    Frankly, I find myself turning to my mender kitten in my house much more often than using self-repair mode.
    Also, I am waaaay past the point at which I get excited about infinitessimal amounts of "gil saved".

Aye to the materia melding though.

Square knows exactly what people want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

Say no more ameliance one couerl skin bikini set coming up.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing the playerbase, she's going to regret that one, once the booze wears off. :'D

10+ Year Old Account

Ya cute transmogs are the best.

I honestly thought you guys were talking about this ..

I wonder if the team over there caught wind of all the doggo cannon talk. Thought maybe it was perfect timing to release the hound. This little fella is super adorable tho. When I seen it I thought this was a win-win-win. These precious doggos originate from Japan too.

Of course I started thinking of our beloved WoW and started wondering why they don't get doggo mounts. Then it hit me! We did. Just no where on this level of cuteness. Which made me come to another realization why does it seems like WoW products seem stunted majority of the time. Like it can never ever truly be the best. Usually it must have a wrench in it. I wonder who does this, it feels intentional after so long.. Good example is this bestest boi doggo against WoW doggo mount. I know which one I would pick hands down. (I heard someone mention a corgi mount. Would've been much better but will see what the future holds) Either way cute job on the mount over there.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2022-07-01 at 08:04 AM.

I'm glad WoW never added highschool uniforms or puppy mounts. I'd prefer for my fantasy settings to be immersive fantasy worlds different from my own thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm glad WoW never added highschool uniforms or puppy mounts. I'd prefer for my fantasy settings to be immersive fantasy worlds different from my own thank you very much.
    You're aware the setting isn't (high) fantasy? There is a lot of technology/steampunk etc.

Sure it wouldn't fit into WoW, but personally Final Fantasy was always less constrained in setting.