15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    I pre ordered it on like the 20th Still no pet or hat
    You need to check your account on the mogstation and see if your account is flagged to receive them. Everyone I know has had them for several days.

The Square Enix customer support line is finally not transmitting a busy signal! It had been doing so for the entirety of the day yesterday when I was trying to get a hold of them.

EDIT: Nvm, their office hours hadn't started yet.
    Last edited by Drofdel; 2013-08-30 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    That would be my choices for the second job.
    you added one healer and one tank.... NO, that's fail.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    You're honestly not far from my thinking.

While this is my first FF game, I did think more of them were mmos. I know, not all of them were but you learn something new everyday.
    The world would be a better place if that thing we learned today was not to make knee jerk reactions based on ignorance.

I was getting really annoying lag when (trying) to heal Tam Tara earlier, stopping people dying is difficult when every so often everyone stands still for a few seconds then appears on the other side of the room nearly dead. Maybe base EU servers in the EU next time, my connection is fine and WoW played fine when I checked minutes after closing ARR.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    What server do you play on?
    You said you live in the country so canada?
    Whats your connection like?

Ive never had less than excellent to the na/eu data center. Im from the southern east coast.

I'm more curious than anything, it could very well just be that your connection isnt golden and the server is getting raped, especially since you said it was apparent in open beta and then again recently.
    My connection is always listed as Excellent. Server is Sargatanas

Haven't really noticed much at all, playing from Australia on Odin (EU) and have had hardly any issues, only thing I've had wrong was error 90000 but they fixed that really fast.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by -Labrys View Post
    No clue then, hopefully when they add a few more servers your experience will improve.

They could very well be slowly increasing the server caps to let more people in and monitoring stability and it is effecting some players more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    I was getting really annoying lag when (trying) to heal Tam Tara earlier, stopping people dying is difficult when every so often everyone stands still for a few seconds then appears on the other side of the room nearly dead. Maybe base EU servers in the EU next time, my connection is fine and WoW played fine when I checked minutes after closing ARR.
    Wow is not a good stress test for a computer, wow was designed to run on computers over 12 years old and only recently have told people that MoP would not support the oldest specs possible. It still supports old systems, just not the extreme old.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Wow is not a good stress test for a computer, wow was designed to run on computers over 12 years old and only recently have told people that MoP would not support the oldest specs possible. It still supports old systems, just not the extreme old.
    What has lag got to do with computer specs? ARR dungeons ran fine a few days ago, it was painful today. My connection is fine, something in between is amiss.

10+ Year Old Account
    What has lag got to do with computer specs? ARR dungeons ran fine a few days ago, it was painful today. My connection is fine, something in between is amiss.
    It could be your internet connection or rather ISP.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This could be the issue??

I kid I kid, must be the servers.

computer specs could cause lag as your comp cant keep up with the action, but in your case you did not state that you didn't have problems with the game previous to that one experience, just that you were having a problem, thus my comment. I'll still stand by my comment that wow is not a good test of stress on your PC, on my old computer I could run wow just fine but star craft 2 became a problem.

Hmmm anyone have this for PS3? How are the controls? Fluid? Tedious?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this isn't a game breaking bug, but... I can't get back to the npc area after doing the whole corrupt crystal for Cid because I left the ship area since I wasn't high enough level... I can't find a way back. Hopefully leveling up would 'fix' it.

computer specs could cause lag as your comp cant keep up with the action, but in your case you did not state that you didn't have problems with the game previous to that one experience, just that you were having a problem, thus my comment. I'll still stand by my comment that wow is not a good test of stress on your PC, on my old computer I could run wow just fine but star craft 2 became a problem.
    Thats not lag...

The world would be a better place if that thing we learned today was not to make knee jerk reactions based on ignorance.
    Sadly though it wasn't entirely ignornace.

If this was indeed SE and their 3rd time around the MMO field. They should know better. Se is already trying to get people back to the game from a failed first launch. This is not the way to do that.

I'm a firm believe in that these current problems:

Canceled digital sales of the game.
    Cancelled character creations
    Caps on servers that have limited game access to the point people have to wait for hours to get on depending on when they have play time.
    No idle log out so people that do get in just leave themselves logged in all the time making it even harder for others to get it.
    Most of these problems wont corrected for roughly another week if all things go well.

Those alone mare this game from being better. The game play is interesting but really slow (2.5sec GCD). The graphics are good and skills happen when I click them, events are decent and story is decent.

It's a decent game but the problems it currently having has overshadow every decent aspect of the game when you can't actually get to play it when you have time to log in.
    Last edited by quras; 2013-08-29 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Hmmm anyone have this for PS3? How are the controls? Fluid? Tedious?
    One of my FC mates is on PS3 and I havent really heard any complaints accept that he said something about either not having a keyboard or that he has to use a keyboard and didnt like that part. We are always on vent so I know he isnt typing much. I use a gamepad for the PC and dont have any issues with it at all.

I have a friend who is on PS3 and the only complaint I have heard are that it takes ages to load NPC's when there are a lot of players around and that you run out of hotkeys so you need to swap bars.

Quote Originally Posted by -Labrys View Post
    I'm on Sargatanas and I haven't had any issues. Other than logging in at any rate. Instances are a little slow to load sometimes, maybe. And I only get a "good" connection to their servers. Maybe it's just tolerance? Some people have significantly less tolerance to latency than others I've noticed.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.