10+ Year Old Account
    Friend got a (small) housing and we really have no idea what we're doing with the outside parlor. Ended up with a simplistic look. I guess...? Also wish I bought more sakura trees back then when the event was going.

I'd been planning to buy a house for ages, but given that they now last little over a month then degrade if you don't enter them, it seems like it's a waste of gil...at least for someone of my playing habits, as I don't continually stay subbed to an MMO (anymore).

I fully understand and support the system(It WAS stupid that someone could get in early then bugger off for ages and leave a plot unused over a subbed player), I just wish they'd implement some form of instanced housing, so those of us with no housing access (for whatever various reasons) aren't gypped on features like gardens and stables.

I wouldn't even mind having to pay something for such housing, knowing that as its instanced, I don't lose it (coz I'm not taking up a game world plot). Even better if I could have instanced FC housing for the FC me and my sister play in together, which is just us.

NOTE: We had previously joined another FC so we could get access to housing like a room and such...we came back to discover we'd been FC kicked. I was able to recover my furniture, but wasn't too happy to have lost the personal room gil. Kinda put us off wanting to join somebody elses FC, and be at the mercy of a guild kick when we need a break or go back to WoW for new xpacs/major patches)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Man, the Radeon Crimson drivers really cleaned up DX11 mode for me. No more random crashes, no more window mode after I tab out of fullscreen mode. An extra 15-20fps was added as well if I go unlocked with the fps (I keep it at 59fps until I get a freesync monitor next year).
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrac...pu_and_others/

10+ Year Old Account
    and a hotfix is inbound, but if you guys want to talk about it please use this thread.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-them-to-fry

Servers are ready to be updated, and they added new mounts to the game via the cash shop, you can get Livia's white magitek armor or Nero's red one for 13 USD each, they play Steel Reason when you ride them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    Servers are ready to be updated, and they added new mounts to the game via the cash shop, you can get Livia's white magitek armor or Nero's red one for 13 USD each, they play Steel Reason when you ride them.
    I ended up buying both.

>_>

15+ Year Old Account
    If I didn't dislike Magitek, I'd get them.

Where do you get griffin mount or that dragon with the huge collar?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Griffin is from collector's edition of Heavensward, and Twintania is RAF mount. You need to either have 3 friends who use your RAF code or 1 friend who's been subed for 270? days that's used your RAF code.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Gryphon = Heavensward CE
    Dragon with huge collar?

There are several:

Midgarsomr = 59 storyline quest
    Twintania = Refer a Friend
    Wyvern = 6 clan mark logs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Gryphon = Heavensward CE
    Dragon with huge collar?

There are several:

Midgarsomr = 59 storyline quest
    Twintania = Refer a Friend
    Wyvern = 6 clan mark logs
    Neither Wyvern nor Midgarsormr have a collar though :P

If they add items to the optional item store does that mean the event they come from will probably not be coming back?

IE: There's probably not going to be a Starlight Celebration anymore...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    If they add items to the optional item store does that mean the event they come from will probably not be coming back?

No the event will still exist but they usually change the items that you get from them every year.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

No, they're simply adding items from previous years' events to the store. For example, All Saint's Wake we got a new outfit and mount while last year's goods were added to the store (along side the year before's at the launch of the store.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll end up buying Livia's version later on sometime as I wanted it the first time I saw it.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys....I need help. ;~; I have a fantasia addiction and I don't know how to curb it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Guys....I need help. ;~; I have a fantasia addiction and I don't know how to curb it

The addiction should be over since you have made the right choice.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish v.v Knowing me, I'll be looking at screenshots of my characters or reddit and the urge to race change will return. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I wish v.v Knowing me, I'll be looking at screenshots of my characters or reddit and the urge to race change will return. lol
    My character has been every race but au'ra and elezan so far with the most time spent as a lalafell.

I think a lot of people are tempted by Fantasia. Myself included. Back when I played WoW I had a handful of characters - but FFXIV isn't very alt friendly so the temptation to change my character's race from time to time is always there. I ended up switching from Highlander to Au Ra. I like how Highlanders are built and I was going for a 'Garlean' look with him but their faces just aren't as pleasing as what I get out of Midlanders and Au Ra.