10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    I thought a 100 slot bag would be more than enough for starters, but have 2-3 crafting/gathering proffessions and you run out of space FAST: and i can't find something like a bank, the cabinet in the inn room seems to take nothing.
    Have to hire a retainer, however that works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo cannot decide for my final M'Quote between green eyes, red eyes or green and red...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I found out, even if this is one thing the main quest doesn't seem to teach you very good. there is a retainer vocate in the main-markets, e-g- hawkers alley in limsa. there you can hire them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Higher level part of the story quest next leg in fact.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Also: Has anyone confirmed whether the job requirements have changed? I don't really want to start levelling pugilist if the requirement for Dragoon has changed to Maurader 15.
    Yeah, I'd like to know too. Planning on going WHM, but reading conflicting reports whether its CNJ+ARC or CNJ+GLD...

10+ Year Old Account

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jarinolde View Post
    And that is ALL you get. No debuff curing ability until Scholar level 40, no AoE heal until Scholar level 35. You can't even resurrect until 10 levels after Conjurer gets theirs. You don't have all the essentials to perform your role to the fullest.
    but after some levels Scholar should be a decent healer, or?...

Quote Originally Posted by Jarinolde View Post
    And that is ALL you get. No debuff curing ability until Scholar level 40, no AoE heal until Scholar level 35. You can't even resurrect until 10 levels after Conjurer gets theirs. You don't have all the essentials to perform your role to the fullest.

Good job stating your opinion as fact!
    It's not like you need more than that heal. Since I can't queue as healer on Duty Finder I'm doing my own groups, so far I have went with 4 DPS with my Topaz Carby as tank and me as healer while I DPS too. Cleared Sastasha and Tam-Tara easily so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I REALLY wish we could be able to change eye color latet

Are servers down or is nearly every na/eu server locked? There's only 2 NA servers and 1 EU server available?

Deleted
    I must say I'm glad I tried beta also.
    Was into the mood for a new MMO to play but this game is not my thing.

Deleted
    Well, I have started playing the beta just today... I expected Phoenix to be a more eu-friendly in lag issues but I keep playing lagged as hell. Any EU players with the same problem? Any hope they will fix that, if so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DelonK View Post
    Well, I have started playing the beta just today... I expected Phoenix to be a more eu-friendly in lag issues but I keep playing lagged as hell. Any EU players with the same problem? Any hope they will fix that, if so?
    Never had any lag issues, but I have not played today, as I won't play the game again due to the terribly slow boring combat, plus the graphics are overrated and crap, wow has better graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Never had any lag issues, but I have not played today, as I won't play the game again due to the terribly slow boring combat, plus the graphics are overrated and crap, wow has better graphics.
    Please just leave us be....

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I can see where youre coming from about the combat, but the graphics... you must be blind.

"EU" servers are located in Montreal, same as the NA servers. Unless they actually shift the servers to Europe, things are not going to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to know too. Planning on going WHM, but reading conflicting reports whether its CNJ+ARC or CNJ+GLD...
    It's CNJ 30 / ACN 15, with THM as the third class WHM can pull skills from.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    but after some levels Scholar should be a decent healer, or?...
    Yes, Scholar is designed to be a healer. Developers did not design Arcanist to be one though, as SMN would either be grossly overpowered or underpowered, depending on which way the pendulum swung.

Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    It's not like you need more than that heal. Since I can't queue as healer on Duty Finder I'm doing my own groups, so far I have went with 4 DPS with my Topaz Carby as tank and me as healer while I DPS too. Cleared Sastasha and Tam-Tara easily so far.
    I know it is possible, as I've seen my brother himself do some nigh impossible things on his Arcanist. I'm not saying they aren't viable, I'm saying they were intentionally not designed to be healers, missing all but one of the tools needed. The reason you cannot queue as a healer is because of this, and that they do not want lesser skilled or new players trying to fulfill a role with a class not designed for it.

This is probably part of the reason why they still allow players to form groups and do dungeons that way (by-passing the Duty Finder).

All EU servers are based in Montreal, Canada. Same goes for all NA servers as well. Anyone not living on East Coast (its the best) will have worse pings for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was zoning when the servers went down last night and my character is still logged in? Lame, I had a lot of fun while I was able to play though. Now to see if contacting customer support is actually worth it...
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    Was zoning when the servers went down last night and my character is still logged in? Lame, I had a lot of fun while I was able to play though. Now to see if contacting customer support is actually worth it...
    yup I was hit by the famous 3102 error as well last night >_> lots of people are still not able to log on now

That error is the one that gives "your already logged on message" btw
    Last edited by Malackai; 2013-08-18 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    "EU" servers are located in Montreal, same as the NA servers. Unless they actually shift the servers to Europe, things are not going to improve.
    And no clue if they will actually shift the servers? I think that's pretty bad marketing, not thinking about EU players... Did FFXI have the same problem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    I have been getting a base boost of 50% on all kills that hasn't seem to gone down any between 1-20. Not sure what someone gets for their first character as a base to determine the bonus for having the level 50 main.
    Are you sure thats not the rested XP bonus you are seeing. Im not sure it actually shows the Bonus for levelling lower level classes.