Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    Syntax is incorrect.

/micon "Fey Illumination" pet Eos
    /pac "Fey Illlumination"
    /pac "Fey Covenant"
    /ac "Rouse"
    /pac "Whispering Dawn"

EDIT: It's not necessary to have the <me>, but you can if you want. Also, this macro will require you to press it a minimum of 4 times, maybe more, as it checks each skill in the list before moving to the next one (First push activates FI, second push it checks FI, sees cd, activates FC, etc.)
    Ah thank you. I just pretty much copy and pasted my bard's macro so I have no idea how macros work in this game and I am aware I'd have to press it multiple times hehe. Bard opner cds ftw. I'm used to it.

Deleted
    Who was the sadist to include the FATE the four winds in the atma books?

That FATE is pretty rough. Make sure to have some friends handy!
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard they nerf'd it, a FC mate today did it and say it had been nerf'd to the ground?

Deleted
    got it with help of 2 people there a couple days ago, IF it was nerfed today I'll begin to think that the world just despise me XD

P.S. anyway maybe I'll now farm atmas for my second relic! I still have 2k more FATE to farm for my 3k FATE achiev robe XD

- - - Updated - - -

On an unrelated note
    They announced ramuh as the 2.3 primal and stone vigil plus tam tara as the new hard mode

On an unrelated note
    They announced ramuh as the 2.3 primal and stone vigil plus tam tara as the new hard mode
    Where was this announced? Source please =)

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Where was this announced? Source please =)
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...w_information/
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    More means for Mythology!!!!!

That will make getting second and third Animus a little less painful....

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw a rainbow in drybone right after some rain cleared up. It slowly faded after the sun came out. Never seen it before, was cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's so awesome, i knew this game had awesome weather and environment effects as well as attention to small detail but damn, that's impressive. I'll have to see if I can catch one myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    On top of the pre-patch note, the last interview reddit has was quite interesting as well:

Quite a few interesting things were coerced out of Yoshida last night:

- Gun and Dagger class/jobs were both confirmed and coming sooner than people think. Apparently soon after 2.3. (He said we are saving this info for E3-Announcements, looking forward to June 10th!)

- The gun class isn't what people are expecting it to be.
    Ah so it won't be Musketeer then, maybe Gun Mage from FFX-2?

- Frontlines are aiming to be in 2.3! (They made it seem like it was an 8v8v8, not confirmed though)

- Yoshi said Summoners will be getting Leviathan AND Ramuh pets, no mentioned when they would arrive.

- Black Mage buffs and Summoner pet rebalancing to make others useful coming.
    yay!!!!!!!!!

- Yugiri's face was apparently shown to Nakamura, who gasped. No images as of yet.

- Gold Saucer will be BIG. He wants the games to encompass more than just playing with friends. (Hints at match making and chocobo races.)

- Personal rooms for your FC housing mentioned again. He said it would be like a mog house from ff11 with decorating.

- The new 2.3 Dungeon will be outside, and deal with water, supposedly in La noscea.

- Crafters are getting something to do with salv- (He was cut off, people thought it was salvage, but he claims that he wasn't going to say salvage.)

Smaller Less Important Tid-bits:

- People complained about still going to the waking sands, solution is coming.(Urianger is staying behind because of the twins are fighting and he doesn't want to leave Alisae(the female twin) behind on her own. Apparently as part of the story, they will make the move in 2.3) So no more waking sands trips!
    srsly?

- Hildibrand was originally supposed to be a Lalafell.

- Yoshi said to watch the Hildibrand cutscenes again and pay attention to a reoccurring person in the back ground stalking Nashu. He said he was surprised no one caught this.
    Interesting.... brb going to inn to re-watch ALL Hildebrand CSs.

- Gerolt's name in japanese is Gero, which literally means "barf", is getting a personal story to explain his rocky past where he was not such a nice person.

- Stitches in the moogle* are being removed because japanese players find them scary. (Was unclear if he meant the moogle pet or the moogle housing item)

- Housing Instruments if all played at the same time will play a memorable song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised by the guns, not surprised by the daggers.

I've assumed that the next classes are theif and job ninja. Obv the ninja because of Yugiri because, she's from Doma, which is from FF6 which is also the last FF game that had a true ninja type character (Shadow, and I don't count assassins as ninjas). Her garb is more of a... flashy ninja type wear, and she uses daggers.

I think it'd go theif into ninja, just because of what was probably alluded to in the scene where Thancred (the only other dagger using person in the game) basically.... increases his skill while watching Yugiri fight, then leads you to a place where he learned his skills, and then she plans on teaching those people her skills.

As for the guns, the only person in the game that uses guns so far is Melwerb or what ever her name is. I could see it being machinist, which I'd be pretty excited for, but seeing as she's a pirate and she points out that she's a pirate about 928382398 times, it could be corsair. If anything it wouldn't be cosair because that would be too easy. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    They will either do COR type job, maybe without the buff as BRD is already on it, so a pure, range physical dps.

Dagger wise I share the same view as you, THF > NIN upgrade combo, because it make sense especially FF1 upgrade system is also THF into NIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, something without the "support" aspect to it. I think it'd be COR, while I know they say we won't expect it, but we can base things around Melwerb. She's a pirate, corsairs are pirates. She could be a gunmage or machinist for all we know, but yeah, I do agree, pure physical range dps.

Looking forward to all of the new class stuff hitting. New SMN pets, new classes/ jobs, sounds amazing.

And yes, THF to NIN makes the most sense from a lore stand point and also how I'm guessing the class evolves with Thancred teaching you the basics of being a Thief in the "back alleys" of Limsa Lominsa with Yugiri taking over to teach Ninja techniques.

Corsair makes the most sense to me for the gun class, basing it off of Merlwyb as a pirate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely if it is Thancred it would be in Ul'Dah XD

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classes should be introduced:

Tank - Sam, Dark Knight, Blue Mage
    Healer - RDM, COR, Bue Mage
    Dps - THF, NIN, Cor
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Surely if it is Thancred it would be in Ul'Dah XD
    You would think so because he's out of there, but during the most recent main scenario they talk about how Thancred used to be part of... the lesser culture in Limsa, basically an under ground thieves guild. That's how Yugiri ends up finding about those people who fight almost like her, so she can teach them her ways and polish them off a little better.

I'd imagine that AT LEAST that class would most likely have some kind of restriction and that you can't just start as theif from the character creation. That or you could, and you just don't really deal with it. Like I never really realized Yo'Sholta was a SCH because of that stupid CNJ looking twig she has, that and lack of book. You don't really go to them to learn the things, so we don't really need Thancred to leave Ul'dah. Someone taught him, they can teach us, then Yugiri takes over at level 30.

I'm fairly sure though that it may require at least X level of some job or to finish the quests about Yugiri before you can join up with the thieves.

Interesting fact: only the job names align with previous Final Fantasy classes.

As far as I remember, there are no Arcanists, Marauders, Conjurers, Thaumaturgists, Archers, Pugilists, Lancers or Gladiators in previous titles. Lancers were in Tactics, but even they were just a stepping stone to Dragoons.

If the trend continues, Thief and Ninja will both be their own job...how that will work I'm not sure. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.