10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Yeah, also i hate to be that guy, but Neverwinter also released 2 classes in patches.
    I think it's more reasonable for a f2p game to do that. Generally ones that have subs want you to pay for content and are less willing to give it for free. Unless NW is sub based now, but I played it when it was free for a while. =o

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Now would be a good time to jump in and get to max right?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grrrrr aether data center is down again XD

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I've gotten a couple of 5006 errors, but every time I try to reconnect the second time, I'm able to.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Now would be a good time to jump in and get to max right?
    YES!!!! Meow

I decided to resub as I'm bored of wow but my server is locked for character creation (jp server tonberry) so I created on us server. On tonberry you NEVER get gold spam. On Famfrit they PST you heaps. So annoying. Is that common thing across us and Eu servers? I played on siren and the spam was ridiculous the fact that famfrit is getting it too makes me think all US servers are affected

On Ultros it's pretty bad, but it usually happens in clumps of 2 or 3. I started blacklisting them then I realized it wasn't doing any good, since I don't think it's ever the same account twice.

It's so obnoxious. Wish they'd do something about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Been working on Leatherworking, and I have to admit, this is the most fun I've ever had with a crafting system. I've gotten fairly decent at it, and have been making HQ versions of things that are higher level than my LW level with 1-3 tries and a single HQ mat (the leather, which is easy enough to make HQ). The AH sales mostly cover cost, but at level 25 I've got about 25 items that need to be put up, but my retainer is already maxed.

Leveling is too fast. Weird complaint, but there's a lot of stuff I want to do and I keep outleveling it before I can do it all. I was farming seals for my grand company to rank up, and I'm leveling up faster than I can obtain the seals while the gear is still relevant. Is there a better way than just doing company leves? I did all quests that were available and there were pretty much no crafting provisions available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, spambots seem to be running around having fun recently.
    I don't know why. I imagine JP servers would have less. Why spam in English when they have no idea wtf it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, spambots seem to be running around having fun recently.
    I don't know why. I imagine JP servers would have less. Why spam in English when they have no idea wtf it means.
    JP servers have none. Huge advantage (I play on JP For the latency) only downside is 99% of the group can't speak English and I can't speak Japanese so it makes it hard to communicate

Deleted
    So World of Darkness will be last raid untill expansion does it mean it will drop highest lvl gear ? It seems strange to do it in easy mode raid, but if this was only ilvl 120 whats the piont since we already have ironworks for tomestones. Willthere also be new tomes and new gear to buy from Rowena?
    Sorry but coming from WoW (havent play for over a year and not planning going back), the gear system in FF seems quite confusing

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not confusing at all. If the trend is to be followed , World of Darkness will require ilvl 100 , drop ilvl 120 and give items to upgrade 120 to 130.
    Its a paralell form of progression. Maybe you're missing a piece here and there, maybe you can save tomestones if you're still gearing and get the item without farming the tomestones. I've only returned a couple of weeks ago, but the other players on my FC told me when i reached 50 to just farm Labyrinth and then Syrcus Tower. Stubborn like i am , i had to go do it the hard way and run all dungeons, primals etc
    The FC people that play with me also say thats where they gear their alts and atm i'm considering trying a Dragoon and theres no way in hell i'll be grinding tomestone gear for it like i did to my main, especially considering the expansion is around the corner.

The Crystal Tower raids are basically FF14s LFR. Easy, good way to get fast upgrades, zero commitment.
    Last edited by Razael; 2015-01-15 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah I remember I hated Crystal Tower, after couple of runs I never wanted to go back there, but the new one ST is much better, 3 tanks setup works much better for that type of lfr content imo, hope it will be the same in WoD.
    Still seems like a bad idea to upgrade your old gear to higher lvl than actual new gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    Still seems like a bad idea to upgrade your old gear to higher lvl than actual new gear
    huh? /10char

Spam bots... One lately has been starting off with the phrase "Existence is reasonable. Let's make it better." I can't decide if that should just make me laugh or if it is in fact very, very deep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Spam bots... One lately has been starting off with the phrase "Existence is reasonable. Let's make it better." I can't decide if that should just make me laugh or if it is in fact very, very deep.
    I hate the ones that start off "Sorry to bother you" its like no you're not you filthy liar machines are not capable of emotions such as remorse and when it comes to the gear in WoD being 120 they do that so you can mix and match it with the tome gear.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    So world of darkness will be harder and drop better gear than coils of bahamut?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Better gear then second coil but not better then final coil.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    "Nobody is perfect. Let's make it better" is one I get.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    WoD will be like Syrcus Tower and Labyrinth, it's intended to give players who can't get gear a chance to keep at least semi up to date. The stuff that drops from it will be ilvl 120 like Ironworks, but you won't be able to upgrade it to 130, and will drop the Allagan fiber you need to upgrade Ironworks
    Last edited by Veluren; 2015-01-15 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    So World of Darkness will be last raid untill expansion does it mean it will drop highest lvl gear? Sorry but coming from WoW (havent play for over a year and not planning going back), the gear system in FF seems quite confusing
    It is always alternate tier, one for Coil and one for Crystal.

Crystal is more for people that cannot do Coil for whatever reasons, and still give them some sort of progression.

If you are Coil raider you won't really need anything from WoD unless it is for alt or just missing pieces.

Imagine in WoW, LFR get their own raid that is separate from Normal+ If you can clear Normal+ you won't really need LFR unless for missing pieces.