Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What about Lemmy Killmister?) Women love his moustache :-D

Deleted

I was 19 there. I understood that you've to be older for growing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Lonely ? I'm married with Kids. I'll say you done something I've never seen if you found a woman that hasn't asked you to change a single thing about youself or any habits you like. I mean really...she's never asked you to change any habits ? None whatsoever ? and if you never asked you wife to change anything that's pretty amazing as well. Adult relantionships are give and take...if you found one that requires Zero give...my hats off to you

MY point was not to be a "yes man" but to realize that what you might think makes you look cool and awesome, may not makes you look cool and awesome. If the OP says he wants to look like Wolfman Jack and he wants someone to love him for that, then sure go for that look and never yeild. But you can't come to forms asking why "I can't find no ladies" If a certain look isn't working, you have to change the look "IF" you want more chances. If you don't care...then don't change a thing.
    Eh my wife doesnt ask me to change anything. She supports me if I so choose to change something about myself and vice versa. That doesnt mean we LIKE all of each other's habits, but we knew that when we chose to get married.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    eh only cause he's well known

garauntee if you rocked that same look at any bar nowdays you would not get any interest.

Ron Swanson is my hero

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't ever found a beard to be offputting to women I've met, but the 'stache can be. Since mine refuses to connect under my nose, it looks like a pedo 'stache or a hitler 'stache. Thus, I don't grow a 'stache and stick to my goatee lol.

Growing my tash for Movember as well. Worth visiting the site to see why tashes rock :P

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Eh my wife doesnt ask me to change anything. She supports me if I so choose to change something about myself and vice versa. That doesnt mean we LIKE all of each other's habits, but we knew that when we chose to get married.
    Agree with this guy, he already posted basically my response to the Murdock. If you and your wife both have a mature and positive attitude, why the hell are you asking each other to change?

As to being married as a way of saying you aren't lonely, married people are often lonely. That's why there are so many divorces and affairs.

Denial doesn't make you seem less aggressive in this thread, just calm down.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on your beard. I keep mine extremely short and neatly trimmed. Prior to this I had a goatee. Wife loves it and won't let me shave it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive got a moustache beard going right now.. sadly my fathers side of the famly doesnt give for very long ones.. besides the dreaded neck beard.. yuck.. but i shave that part away.. if i clear the whole face i just look so damn young.. im 21 right now.. if i dont shave im looking in the 23 ish range.. and if i do shave i look like im 17

this being others opinion saying to keep the combo but keep it trimed

im told by my father its because my grandfather has a bit of native american in his blood.. dont know what tribe but that could be the reason none of the males on my dad's side could grow good facial hair

but could be totaly wrong and could be just genetics

have some Wales in me that counts for hair on the head and um body hair but not going to get into that
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

The whole mustache thing dont really work when your blond, with a few exceptions like young(er) Hulk Hogan.

Deleted
    My missus disliked facial hair before she met me (apparently) and I once shaved off my goatee as a surprise to see what she thought and she said if I did it again she would leave me!

Must be the way it looks on the individual I spose as i've seen some awesome beards where I think "damn I want that beard right now", and some quite truely shocking ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Gosh, thats the beard / moustache style i am using atm, also having slightly long hair (still saving).
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

10+ Year Old Account
    Men that can grow nice-looking facial hair and keep it neatly trimmed have no problem. The troubles arise because most guys grow these gross, sparse, multi-length, wiry beards, mustaches and sideburns that look like out of place pubes. Long, dried out, sporadic strands of hair that creep down your neck are disgusting. Straight male gamers are notorious for looking disheveled. Creepy isn't hot.

PS

Chinstraps aren't fooling anyone either. It just means you're fat and are trying to present the illusion of having a discernible jawline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Gosh, thats the beard / moustache style i am using atm, also having slightly long hair (still saving).
    i think its more of the warts on the side that ruins the look
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

I'm female and I really don't want to have my lips irritated when I kiss a guy passionately. My skin and lips are extremely sensitive and the last time I kissed a guy with a tiny moustache and a slight goatee, my lips were inflamed and swollen for 3-4 days straight.

I don't mind a little stubble, but not fully grown hairs.

Plus, unless a guy washes his facial hair after he eats something, there's going to be food residue left behind and I don't wanna taste that when I kiss him either.

Bleh.

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

most women prefer clean shaven men who dont look homeless.. having a huge beard or stache usually implies the latter as street people rarely have access to good razors and do not care about person hygene.

besides men look younger without facial hair and more attractive in their eyes.

Why do guys these days refer to women/girls as "females."

Because if we have to shave, so do you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get a female's opinion on a chinstrap-style beard? The parameters under which it's attractive/acceptable etc? I can grow a nice full auburn beard from my sideburns around my chin and about halfway up my cheeks, but the area between my bottom lip and chin, and all across my upper lip grows absolutely nothing.

What do you women think of that look? No moustache or goatee, neck cleanly shaven, with jawline beard?
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2