Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    50k on US-Antonidas, i lmao at the price.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    TUJ will not show new items for awhile. I think it can take a day or more. You will not see the Cub there for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Come 5.0 All pets are BoA which means when you Log in on your alt, he/she will have all the same pets your main character does, so if you think about it, essentially, the Guardian cub is a BoA item which can be traded. Did No one go to or watch blizzcon?
    When do whiners ever make sure to gather proper information about the subject that they are hating upon? Never...And if they did, I bet they'd whine still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two out on Bronzebeard - US. One for 50k and one for 40k
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

I suspect it will stabilize around 5k. Maybe lower, actually. Dat market saturation. If it dips too low, I might just snag a few.

2 up on Darkspear-US/Alliance for 13.5k. If they drop down to sub 5k, I might buy one that way instead of spending $10. Just have to wait for everyone's cooldowns to come up so they can crash the market for me.

15k on horde frostmourne US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    *cue slipping record needle* Which faction on ThoBro? Realm's so small these days it's rare bumping into people.

OT: People were theorizing the price for it Hordeside last night. Think the most I saw was 10k. Anything over that and people were less than impressed.
    I have a handful of Hordie alts there, but currently working on my long-neglected orc shaman Jengra. I saw a couple folks advertising in trade for 20-25K and getting a lot of 'LOL are you crazy?' responses.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Please. Please to god stop taunting me with these amazing sells. I have one sitting in my bags but I am at work hopefully I can get home and sell one for a high price before the market is flooded.
    "We do not offer freedom of speech on our forums."

I see 4 posted on Horde-Illidan for 10-20K.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also note that just because something is in the AH for a price does not mean that is what it sold for. I think people should only post what they actually know theirs sold for or if they know someone and the price they got.

Deleted
    Aegwynn EU first post on Alliance AH 99.999g...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's one for 30k in Firetree US Horde. I'll wait for it to drop to at least 5k to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anestrial View Post
    50k on US-Antonidas, i lmao at the price.
    Indeed. That's about 49, 990 gold too much

None are up on US Kilrogg alliance side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Come 5.0 All pets are BoA which means when you Log in on your alt, he/she will have all the same pets your main character does, so if you think about it, essentially, the Guardian cub is a BoA item which can be traded. Did No one go to or watch blizzcon?
    Are you sure about that? I remember reading something like it, but I'm not sure if what I read was that only the pet journal would be account wide. Maybe that means we're only going to be able to look at our pets when on other chars. I'm also not sure if they even said that was a certainty or just something they were considering doing.

At the moment, a single person has x2 in Medivh (A) US for 100k. He's getting trolled in trade a lot.

Only one on my servers Auction House going for 25k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Indeed. That's about 49, 990 gold too much
    So you are saying 1000g is worth $10?

Put down the crack pipe

currently 3 on the AH alliance side Korialstrasz. 8k buyout