Thread: LSU v. Alabama

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

LSU v. Alabama

The time is drawing close.

If you care about football, you will be watching this game. This thread is for the fans of each team and the fans of great football.

I am an LSU alum, and I am so geeked for this game I can't concentrate on my work. All LSU fans should check out lesmiles.net, it has an awesome pregame trailer to get you pumped up for the game.

For you Bama fans they may respond, well I'll just keep my mouth shut.(I urge you to remain somewhat civil in your taunts and responses too.)

Man, this game is gonna be great. Cya on 11-5-11.

Geaux Tigers!!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Going to be an incredible game. Good chance this'll be better then the National title game. Just wish it was being played in LSU. Fans are nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest game of the year here in the South. Teams are close, and the winner will likely be playing for the National Title.

Statistically, as RollTide eluded to, each team does better in this rivalry playing on the road. Oh well. As long as it lives up to the hype. The Bama/Florida game earlier in the year sorely disappointed me.

It's a HUGE game, even out west!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pulling for LSU as a big Les Miles fan. When news came out a week ago that Michigan actually walked away from him four years ago because they wouldn't wait until after LSU's bowl game I was so pissed. Three years of terrible Michigan football brought about by trying to completely change what defines Michigan football, great defense and pro style offense, could have been completely averted by waiting about a month to hire Les.

is all I have to say. This is going to be a damn great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I'm pulling for LSU as a big Les Miles fan. When news came out a week ago that Michigan actually walked away from him four years ago because they wouldn't wait until after LSU's bowl game I was so pissed. Three years of terrible Michigan football brought about by trying to completely change what defines Michigan football, great defense and pro style offense, could have been completely averted by waiting about a month to hire Les.

is all I have to say. This is going to be a damn great game.
    Enemy! :P

I gotta say, with what little he has, Les has done some amazing things. Working in a 2-quarterback system, all those suspensions. He definitely deserves it if he wins. Hell, I've been saying that. They beat Oregon early this year, they deserve that number one spot too.

Roll Tide! Lets see if Richardson can be stopped. (doubt it)

15+ Year Old Account
    Rooting for Alabama because I really do not like the lsu fans down here(La).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Oregon alum here. As much as I hate our loss to LSU early this year, they exposed our defense's weaknesses big time. That, and Cliff Harris continues to be a dumbass off the field.

I'm predicting LSU and Ok State in the final game, with LSU surmounting Bama and OSU over OU, respectively. That would be a great game, too, considering Miles and Gundy were on the same coaching staff at OSU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    Oregon alum here. As much as I hate our loss to LSU early this year, they exposed our defense's weaknesses big time. That, and Cliff Harris continues to be a dumbass off the field.

I'm predicting LSU and Ok State in the final game, with LSU surmounting Bama and OSU over OU, respectively. That would be a great game, too, considering Miles and Gundy were on the same coaching staff at OSU.
    Ya know, there is a realistic possibility of Alabama and LSU playing in the National Title game. I think all it would take is Oklahoma State losing to Oklahoma. And it's happened before. Florida and Florida State played for the title before, and that's their last game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ya know, there is a realistic possibility of Alabama and LSU playing in the National Title game. I think all it would take is Oklahoma State losing to Oklahoma. And it's happened before. Florida and Florida State played for the title before, and that's their last game of the season.
    I think I can taste the saltiness of Boise State fans' tears of rage already...

i don't think either of these teams will be in the title game but both are really good.

as an alabama student, huge fan, and ex walk on football player for bama id just like to say ROLL TIDE!

As a hard core Ohio State fan, I am pumped for this game. Should be an amazing match up!!!

to add a sidenote...Only in the SEC can you have the #7 and #9 team playing each other this weekend and no one cares lol

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the pressure is mounting here in Tuscaloosa i mean its electric here im agreeing with Pendulous that the possibility of there being a rematch in the championship game being plausible siting his earlier mention of Florida and Florida State and also the fact that the then Nick Saban led LSU won the championship as a 1 loss team back in 03

but hopefully we keep our destinies in our own hands and Roll on the tigers

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

this game proves that the BCS system is flawed & retarded

clearly these two teams are the best in the nation.. what a farce if the national championship isnt these two teams

i dont care if OSU & Stanford go undefeated

WOW! WHAT A GAME! Gratz to LSU! Great defense!