Deleted

Best SSD out of these?

http://www.jimms.fi/listaa/844/order/price

I know the Agility 3 would be the best with over 500mb/s Read n write. But the problem is.. i dont have SATA3 :/

price limit = 100 euros btw.

Deleted
    have you had a look at the vertex 2 agility range or the crucial RealSSD's? they are most likely the best in your position.

I wouldn't suggest going with OCZ at all. I've had two of their drives fail on me in the past before they sent me one that actually worked for more than a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Picked Crucial M4, one of the fastest drives and good reliability according to reviews. Also, although you don't have sata3, you can still benefit from a fast SSD, since linear reading speed is not the main reason why SSD boosts up OS and game loading times, it's low latency, high IOPS and random reads. All those should be fine with Sata2.

Also, if you don't wanna upgrade your motherboard, just for 30 bucks you can get both SATA3 and USB3.0 controller:
    Last edited by anb; 2011-11-03 at 04:36 PM.

OCZ have upgraded their firmware to fix the previous issues - mine works wonderfully.

Crucial M4 foso

My experience from reading alot of reviews of the different SSDs out there, the Crucial M4 is the most value and most reliable SSD-Card