Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
You can't rebind right and left mouse button, ever. Unless you use some kind of third party software which I would assume to be against the ToS. Which was exactly my point :S

Even with Clique you're not expanding your macro options to allow you to do this.

You can, however, make very complex and efficient mouseover macros for the rest of your mouse buttons. I believe this is what you've also misinterpreted from me.
Hehe yeah, I'm not sure we're on the same page But what I've described works with Clique, and you can't do it without Clique or a similar addon (same with the left mouse button). One thing to realize is that clique works in frames, as opposed to models in the 3d-World (i.e. what you'll not be able to do is decursing on right-mousebutton on the unit of the 3d-model you're hovering your mouse over).

If you want to use other mouse buttons, that's possible without Clique indeed, and also Clique doesn't give you any new modifiers or such to use in macros. Is that what you're meaning?