15+ Year Old Account

[Comics] The Walking Dead. (Spoilers)

Too avoid people who wish to discuss the comics in the Walking Dead TV show thread we've created this thread for people to discuss the happenings of the comics without potentially spoiling the plot of the TV series.

Please redirect anyone who wishes to discuss the comics here instead of the TV shows thread. Likewise if you wish to discuss the TV show you can go follow the link http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8*Spoilers*%29

Also note the spoiler tag :P if you're not completely up-to-date with the comic series or care about the plot being spoiled then don't read this thread!

Maybe now with Lori being such a douche in the recent TV finale, they'll be more inviting to her eventual demise, right? I'm guessing they'll make her increasingly annoying as they did with Shane.

Who knows though. I'm still wondering whether or not AMC has the balls to go along with the death of her baby as well. I don't think any regular cable channel has tread into baby killing territory before. <.<
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Well they probably will, after all thats one of the biggest contributions to Rick's growing coldness. Has to happen. It's probably the worst thing that could happen to him.

anyone have a download link i can get these comics from? im interested to see how closely they follow the comics in terms of peoples deaths and conflicts
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

15+ Year Old Account
    https://comics.imagecomics.com/#/series/785

They don't seem to have the older novels online for some reason though. Starts at 6 which is fairly deep into the story, further than the TV series is.

Can't post links to illegal download sites though.