Thread: Stay in shape!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm a lazy, scrawny, fuck, myself. I weigh in at about 128lbs 5"11. I bench press pussy light-weight about 110lbs 10 reps 3 sets, curl 15lbs dumbbells 30 reps 3 sets, 50 pushups 3 sets, 100 full sit-ups 2 sets, and then run for about 40 minutes. I do this about every 2 days. My metabolism is an asshole in that if I don't exercise I don't feel the need to eat and I end up losing 10lbs easily.

Three words...Dance Dance Revolution.

Three more words...Pump It Up.

AMG 3 MOAR...In The Groove.

And then there is Just Dance.

All of those games make me so happy ;-;
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    Three words...Dance Dance Revolution.

Three more words...Pump It Up.

AMG 3 MOAR...In The Groove.

And then there is Just Dance.

All of those games make me so happy ;-;
    Ohaidere

I suck at DDR, I played it for the first time at an arcade for some kid's birthday my niece was invited for, I was sooo bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Ohaidere

I suck at DDR, I played it for the first time at an arcade for some kid's birthday my niece was invited for, I was sooo bad.
    I remember the time I played DDR, I remember those horrific 15 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    I remember the time I played DDR, I remember those horrific 15 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Ohaidere

<3 Digglett

I played on machines back in the day, and my mind was blown when they began releasing them for consoles. Best DDR game? DDRMAX 2 for PS2. DDRMAX had some badass songs, but MAX 2 took it to a whole new level. Extreme -> SuperNOVA 2...they are kind of...okay. There are some good songs on each of them, but there are too many American licensed songs. I play DDR for the ridiculously fast and difficult Japanese songs.

Pump It Up is where it's at though. I always felt a little restricted on DDR in terms of ACTUALLY dancing with the music, but Pump It Up's five button configuration allows for much more freedom of movement while simultaneously hitting the correct arrows. Not to mention that it's one of the most difficult games that I've ever played.

In The Groove is what happens when Satan gets a hold of DDR. 200+ BPM songs as "beginner," some songs that I haven't even made 50% into on the highest difficultly...it's pure hell, but too much fun.

I recently picked up Just Dance 3, but I own JD1, JD2, and Micheal Jackson: The Experience. All four games are a blast, but this newest installment is probably the best. Quartets anyone? Hell yes, please.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.