Need an addon to delete crap from bags.

I need an addon to auto-delet crap from bags, like greys, some whites, etc.

TrashCan used to be great, but the developer quit and is not updating anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    AutoProfitX working quite superbly for me!

Has an option for whites but I use it for grays.

The addon that I use that also have that is Leatrix Plus. Small addon (also in resources) with loads of goodies

With it you can replace loads of addons

I used to use Scrap which is a great standalone addon for it. But now I think I'm using brokerRepair which is part of broker bar addon thingy which can auto-sell crap and auto-repair.

I can just go up to a repair vendor, click it once and ride away instantly. It'll vendor the junk and repair in a second flat.

Deleted
    you can get a macro to sell all your greys...

Personally I just set up ArkInventory to put greys in a separate area, that way I can sell them in a few seconds. I stopped short of auto selling them, as I don't trust addons that much.

Although I'd rather they just had mobs drop more gold rather than greys. I appreciate the odd flavour item, but do we really need the hundreds of different variations of [Ruined Animal Part]? Why would I even pick that up? Why would anyone pay for it? It's not looting, it's dissecting!

This is the macro I use. Ensure you have the sell tab open before you use this else it will equip these grays.

Code:
    /script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Selling "..name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end; end
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-07 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Cut the END off - it's part of the macros-cache, not of the macro.

Deleted
    I use crapngray. really handy to autosell grey items, but also adds a button to delete greys from your bags in your character tab.

Fealar

So many different addons for this sort of thing. If you want to vendor just the grey items, I would recommend CrapAway!