Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Elemental shaman is the best for this, 100% crit on lava burst > 3-4 shadow bolts
    Except everyone gets 100% crit pretty much on Rageface during his Facerage and Lava burst hits only slightly higher than a shadowbolt (my own ele's are typically around 30-35k). The best spec for the dogs is by far an Arcane mage, as they hit consistantly high and dont need any prep (i.e. they can just hit it with an Arcane blast without having to get dots up or hit another button to make their spell hit harder).

@ OP, as stated above, only the Felhunter or a destro lock could potentially break Rageface without really high end gear everytime. You would be better off with another class on the dogs if possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuczexx View Post
    I dont really see point here. I started this threat because I am looking for help as Raid Leader, not to offend any of you guys neither statement that warlocks sucks or any of that bullshit was not the case.
    You started by saying your warlocks don't knowing how to deal with face rage. But in fact, they shouldn't deal with it. Hunter or Arcane mage works best.

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Except everyone gets 100% crit pretty much on Rageface during his Facerage and Lava burst hits only slightly higher than a shadowbolt (my own ele's are typically around 30-35k). The best spec for the dogs is by far an Arcane mage, as they hit consistantly high and dont need any prep (i.e. they can just hit it with an Arcane blast without having to get dots up or hit another button to make their spell hit harder).

@ OP, as stated above, only the Felhunter or a destro lock could potentially break Rageface without really high end gear everytime. You would be better off with another class on the dogs if possible.
    Our Elemental shaman has been breaking Face Rage on heroic Shannox since week 3 of 4.2 with Fulmination. All he needs to do is save his Lightning Shield stacks for every Face Rage, and he can otherwise DPS the boss completely normally.

OT: Like everyone already said, there are better classes for this than warlocks. In our alt group once (when your other ele shaman was away), we even had our MM hunter simply save his Chimera Shot for every Face Rage.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Your MM hunter can do it with Chimera shot. You have an extremely bad group comp but its doable.

---------- Post added 2011-11-09 at 04:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zuczexx View Post
    Hi there mmo-champion,
    Lets get straight to the topic. Recently second group in my guild started working on Shannox HC fight. Main problem is both Warlocks (there are two of them in group) dont know how to deal with Face Rage. Apparently they dont know any spell in their arsenal (no matter of spec) to get rid of dog buff with. Personally I think it's possible to deal with Rage Face with any Warlock's spells (castable at least) + 1000% crit debuff on Facerage.
    Unfortunately I dont have any logs, but could you guys help me with it?
    If you had asked them to post any of their tool tips, you would have seen that most spells only hit for 10-12k or so. With the 30k crit threshold even a 391 geared warlock (other than destruction) can't break facerage.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.