[Help] UI issue using Kong and Reflux profiles

Hey,

I am using the addon Kong (automatic UI hider) in my UI and I have an issue when trying to save this addon's profile with the addon Reflux.

Basically, it just... doesn't work... at all ^^ i.e. the Kong settings never get saved in my UI profiles.

Has anyone encountered the same problem / found a solution already?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Hey,

I am using the addon Kong (automatic UI hider) in my UI and I have an issue when trying to save this addon's profile with the addon Reflux.

Basically, it just... doesn't work... at all ^^ i.e. the Kong settings never get saved in my UI profiles.

Thanks in advance.
    While I don't use the addon personally - I went through some of the comments over on curse. It looks like the addon itself doesn't give you the option for saving profile names. Without that feature it makes sense that it wouldn't work with reflux. Kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Here is a quote from the author of Reflux.

"Now i configure a bunch of stuff and notice my unit frames dont have support for profiles... Well i can fix that! First i need to check the .toc for my unit frames in this case StufUnitFrames. I find the #SavedVariables: StufDB line in the toc indication that is where it saves its configuration information. So now in game I simply add that saved variable to reflux

/reflux add StufDB

Now reflux will emulate a profile for Stuf. I finish up configuring my ui. Im pretty happy with it. Now that im done I need to save the emulated profile"

Try doing the same for Kong
    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2011-11-09 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling mistake

Bumping this thread because I still haven't managed to make Kong and Reflux work together!!!