Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Give Pandas to Asian realms!

And give the rest a decent and fitting race. Imo the whole pandaren thing is to build wow stronger in Asia as seen from an economic point of view. I dont like Pandas because i dont see them fitting in with my undead and other characters currently in game! Why wont Blizzard take this critisisem that we are hearing seriously and adress it properly? As i have heard qq before about expacs but not this much on a specific part of it. In china they get undead with no bones, why cant we get a different model alltogether then? I like alot of the new ideas, but the panda thing is just to much cartoon and to little wow, regardless of some stupid lore.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-the-critics

Did you really start another thread worded almost same as the old one despite receiving answer on the locked one?

Quote Originally Posted by Hegrud View Post
    Why wont Blizzard take this critisisem that we are hearing seriously and adress it properly?
    You are a minority, get over it.

Special snowflake... lock this now -.-

"It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

And give the rest a decent and fitting race. Imo the whole pandaren thing is to build wow stronger in Asia as seen from an economic point of view. I dont like Pandas because i dont see them fitting in with my undead and other characters currently in game! Why wont Blizzard take this critisisem that we are hearing seriously and adress it properly? As i have heard qq before about expacs but not this much on a specific part of it. In china they get undead with no bones, why cant we get a different model alltogether then? I like alot of the new ideas, but the panda thing is just to much cartoon and to little wow, regardless of some stupid lore.
    You are a whiny poopy pants babyhead guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo the whole pandaren thing is to build wow stronger in Asia as seen from an economic point of view.
    Wrong. They were invented by a guy who liked pandas and took off with everyone else because pandas are great. It's as simple as that.

Why wont Blizzard take this critisisem that we are hearing seriously and adress it properly?
    Not enough people have made it. Therefore, the vast majority are fine with it. Deeeeeeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrandu View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-the-critics

Did you really start another thread worded almost same as the old one despite receiving answer on the locked one?
    Well i dont really think that blizz just stating it will be all so exciting and that the players are all so excited a real anwser....

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    What you want to hear isn't always the answer. Get over it, and get over yourself.
    Awsome we even have mature moderators! (That was sarcasm yo!.. Mkeey)

Is the guy kicking and screaming over Blizzard not bowing to his whims (with some racist undertones, I might add) commenting on the maturity of others?

Classy.

How old are you? I'm not kidding.

You chose to see the Pandaren as a silly Kung-fu panda cartoon.

I chose to see the Pandaren for what they really are and could become.

Just because you have the wrong perspective of the race doesn't mean they should be removed from the game.

How is realising that there are cultural differences in various parts of the world racist?? U really are a toon..

Deleted
    You know, you just took a huge leap towards the world of the banned.

And Synthaxx is right.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-11-10 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menedude View Post
    You chose to see the Pandaren as a silly Kung-fu panda cartoon.

I chose to see the Pandaren for what they really are and could become.

Just because you have the wrong perspective of the race doesn't mean they should be removed from the game.
    You might be right, but then i hope blizz will do a better job of convinsing me than what they did on blizzcon...

Your ignorance astounds me.

10+ Year Old Account
    but the panda thing is just to much cartoon and to little wow
    I saw a cow acting like a person in a cartoon once. So, Tauren are too cartoon-y for WoW and should be removed.

I saw a human in a cartoon once, so Humans are too cartoon-y and should be removed.

I can go on.

Pandaren's are going to be the new race. To late to change anything now so deal with it and cry yourself back to sleep. Learn more about the Pandarens before you whine.

Deleted
    You create a thread like this and expect people to take it seriously and give you well constructed and developed answers? I'm afraid you'll be just as disappointed in us as your are with Blizzard's Pandaren.

Blizzard don't need to answer to you, it is their game. You're beyond arrogant to believe otherwise. If you're not happy, play another game - plenty of fish in the sea.

Also, calling out another for maturity, while making a "throwing my toys out of the pram" thread is fairly laughable.
    Last edited by mmocf05116bedc; 2011-11-10 at 02:27 AM.

Whilst we're at it, let's restrict all WotLK content to Scandinavian countries because of all the viking content. Tauren should only be playable by native Americans and only Welsh people can play druids.