what the hell am I suppose to do in this game?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

I DON'T EVEN KNOW
    shoot stuff

I DON'T EVEN KNOW
    : l

How many guides must I post on this megathread before people know what to do?

http://www.firefallthegame.com/new-u...e/introduction
    http://astrekassociation.com/
    http://www.rawr4firefall.com/
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

So just craft and shoot stuff.... No direction :l

hmpf, I thought my answer was pretty good, it's a fun game to shoot stuff with, a shame they took out the pvp (was my favorite part of the game)

So just craft and shoot stuff.... No direction :l
    Batsheba quest > BWA > new instances and warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    hmpf, I thought my answer was pretty good, it's a fun game to shoot stuff with, a shame they took out the pvp (was my favorite part of the game)
    Your answer pretty much sums it up. I haven't found the actual story in game at all, I don't see anything progressing, you get dropped off after the intro hub to pick up your frame with no info, it didn't even teach me how to switch my weapons, just buy them :l

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Batsheba quest > BWA > new instances and warfronts.
    I have yet to find anything besides dynamic events. The game surely isn't telling me these things.

I have yet to find anything besides dynamic events. The game surely isn't telling me these things.
    It's on your quest tracker if you haven't finished making your BWA key.

It's on your quest tracker if you haven't finished making your BWA key.
    I have a quest tracker? This is new to me. You mean the thing on the right displaying near by events?

yeah, that's your quest tracker, it has nearby events and your mission that you are on

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    yeah, that's your quest tracker, it has nearby events and your mission that you are on
    I got to the part where it told me to make my first ammo pack then it just disappeared and is only displaying near by events now.

I have a quest tracker? This is new to me. You mean the thing on the right displaying near by events?
    Yes. And it has something on it about picking up a package north west of transhub, next to Serto, from Batsheba. If you got that already, then it says something bout picking up all the parts from south harbor, thumpdump, and copa. If you do that, then it says something about crafting the three keys. If you do that. Then it has something about doing the 3 raid events in the warfronts. If you do that, then it has something about making the BWA key.

Literally hand holding you from start to BWA.

Yes. And it has something on it about picking up a package north west of transhub, next to Serto, from Batsheba. If you got that already, then it says something bout picking up all the parts from south harbor, thumpdump, and copa. If you do that, then it says something about crafting the three keys. If you do that. Then it has something about doing the 3 raid events in the warfronts. If you do that, then it has something about making the BWA key.

Literally hand holding you from start to BWA.
    I have no quests telling me do to any of that 0_0

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    User error. next question.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    User error. next question.
    -_-

I'm only getting near by events on the quest tracker, nothing about what barb posted. Unless there is another section in the quest tracker I'm missing.

Then you have encounter a bug (in beta). You should report it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    -_-

I'm only getting near by events on the quest tracker, nothing about what barb posted. Unless there is another section in the quest tracker I'm missing.
    Patch 1.0.3a
    - Added new item to Crazy Joe's Luau Store: Quest Tracker (1,000 Red Beans) - Enables you to track current quests and nearby objectives remotely via the HUD. This will be a part of the UI customization when unlocked. So you can move it and resize it how you like!
    BAD WOLF

: l

How many guides must I post on this megathread before people know what to do?

http://www.firefallthegame.com/new-u...e/introduction
    http://astrekassociation.com/
    http://www.rawr4firefall.com/
    That's the problem. You need to post guides. The game gives zero direction itself so players are either left to find "guides" on their own, or simply...do things.

Seriously, the game really doesn't have any kind of serious direction that I've been able to see and it does a horrible job of giving the player much of a hint as to what direction they should initially go in beyond, "Hey! There's stuff happening, do stuff!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Patch 1.0.3a
    - Added new item to Crazy Joe's Luau Store: Quest Tracker (1,000 Red Beans) - Enables you to track current quests and nearby objectives remotely via the HUD. This will be a part of the UI customization when unlocked. So you can move it and resize it how you like!
    Can't tell if serious

Can't tell if serious
    :P Since the game is in patch .6 you can tell he is being a silly billy.

Zito, if you would like, I can log in tonight and see if I can help you work around the bug. It might be that if I can get you close enough, or have you interact with, the first package (the first quest objective) I can trip it into showing the rest of the quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's the problem. You need to post guides. The game gives zero direction itself so players are either left to find "guides" on their own, or simply...do things.

Seriously, the game really doesn't have any kind of serious direction that I've been able to see and it does a horrible job of giving the player much of a hint as to what direction they should initially go in beyond, "Hey! There's stuff happening, do stuff!"
    Well, with
    + the first hour of the main story line being put back in + the BWA key chain + BWA + the new instances / warfront story lines... That problem should be solved.