Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalgren8725 View Post
    We're not even talking about one galaxy of content here people. Space traveling can exist between galaxies. Even more limitless possibilities.
    Even the smallest galaxies have tens of millions stars, they never need to go to other galaxies for any other than lore reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1996P View Post
    This might sound stupid, but I am curious to what will happen after they have run out of content and move onto the next time area. I know this takes place thousands of years before the movies, but will the expansions ever lead up to this point?

If the game is extremely successful, would this be possible.
    Has WoW progressed thousands of years? No. There is your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalgren8725 View Post
    We're not even talking about one galaxy of content here people. Space traveling can exist between galaxies. Even more limitless possibilities.
    The problem with this is, at least in the New Republic Era, everyone is convinced that it's impossible to break out of or into another Galaxy. Now, with a dark age between the Old Republic Era and the one of the movies, we might possibly see another Galaxy that gets "lost" by the time of the movies, but I wouldn't bet on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    would be cool if a renegade yuuzhan vong force showed up at one point, ive been dying to take on the warrior class since reading NJO years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.