Deleted

Help with my pala tank

Hi there every one.

First of a link to my char:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sberg/advanced

I am trying to reach the ctc cap, and Im curently at 91.55 as far as i remember.
    My question is, should i just gem full +40 mastery in all my socket, or should i actualy go for the socket bonus?
    Are there any other sugestions to improve my char, and come closer to the cap?

thanks for reading

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafannzo View Post
    Hi there every one.

First of a link to my char:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sberg/advanced

I am trying to reach the ctc cap, and Im curently at 91.55 as far as i remember.
    My question is, should i just gem full +40 mastery in all my socket, or should i actualy go for the socket bonus?
    Are there any other sugestions to improve my char, and come closer to the cap?

thanks for reading
    Socket bonuses. Although considering your gear I don't understand why you aren't yet capped (I think it's just choice of pieces, but even so)

By a quick overlook I spoted a few gemming flaws, and reforging flaws.

Look at your wrists, and replace all the 20 parry + 30 stamina gems with 20 parry + 20 mastery. Reforge the dodge on your waist for instance, to mastery obviously.

Deleted
    You could also get the mastery trinket from tol barad instead of the darkmoon trinket, until you can buy the mastery trinket from avenger of hyjal rep.

Deleted
    You have weird gear on now so can't help with that. But once you reach revered with Avenger of Hyjal get the mastery/str trinket and use that with the spindle. This will boost you mastery rating a lot and you should be able to reach CTC fairly easy. once you reach it start moving to mast/stam gems etc.

Get your JC up and you'll get an extra 81 mastery from the gems which will help a little.

You should be able to ctc cap once you replace your tier 11 pieces. I'd assume you're just using them for the set bonus right now, but it might be worth just dropping that at this point. Unless you're going to start doing heroics, tank damage isn't going to make or break your raid, so you'll be better off just going for better stats on those pieces.

Lastly, in raid buffs, you're going to have slightly higher ctc than you seem to have on armory. Go get Kings/Mark of the Wild, Horn of Winter/Commanding Shout and a dodge food buff and see where that puts you.

Even out your Dodge and parry. On your helm reforge the parry to mastery instead of expertise. On your belt since your dodge and parry are so far off reforge parry to mastery instead of dodge. On cloak reforge parry to mastery instead of hit because you get more ctc out of it that way. Reforge parry to dodge on weapon. Reforge parry to dodge on boots. Reforge parry to mastery on legs. Reforge parry to dodge on gloves. The goal is to get your dodge and parry as close as possible.

Some reforges you might wanna change to get closer to CtC cap and to even out your dodge/parry ratings a little.

Weapon - parry -> dodge
    Head - parry -> mastery
    Cloak - parry -> mastery
    Gloves - parry -> dodge
    Legs - parry -> mastery
    Feet - parry -> dodge
    Chest - dodge -> mastery

10+ Year Old Account
    It amuses me that everyone is giving him reforging advice, when he is asking for gemming advice xD

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    It amuses me that everyone is giving him reforging advice, when he is asking for gemming advice xD
    Never hurts.