Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most every Jedi you see has broken the Code in some way or another, some moer than others. Jolee comes to mind as being an extreme case. He trained an unathorized apprentice whom he was in love with, later failed to kill her when she went to the dark side and left the Order when they failed to punish him.

Qui-gon was also known for going his own way.

Bastilla was awesome and a real badass, even though a bit of s tickler for the rules. Minus loving Revan.

And some other folks like Windu, Katran, Luke, and Yoda. How can one say they aren't awesome? :P
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krono957 View Post
    mal was loosely based on han, as serenity was loosely based on the falcon, so with no han/falcon you have no mal/serenity
    Everything is based on something else hell, without the Samurai there would be no Star Wars, doesn't mean Star Wars isn't awesome
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30