Deleted

Holy Radiance Range addon 4.3 ?

As the most of you probably already know, the area healing spell of the holy paladin, holy radiance will be subject of a significant change in 4.3.
    It will be a spell which is to be cast on a target whcih will then get a "holy radiance" that will heal all players within 10 yards range.

My question is if there is any addon already existing or maybe announced to be released that helps with the handling of this spell.
    I myself use the addon vuhdo - so the best thing for me would be a small indicator in the corner of each raid member frame that shows how many players this member has within a 10 yard range - but thats probably too much to ask.

Also helpful would be any addon which indicates in some way which player has the most targets /or the most injured targets within range.
    This could maybe a specific mini map addon or a rangefinder addon (maybe similar to the range-alert-thingy dbm has included).

Thanks in advance
    Nachtfunke, Dun Morogh (german)

Vuhdo clusters does this, just set it up.

I use this feature on my Shaman for Chain Heal, works well.

Since the forum won't let me post links, check out bandagespec.com
    Last edited by Deanh; 2011-11-12 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think that Vuhdo can do what the OP is asking for - you can set it to show how many ppl are in a specified range of yourself but unless I am mistaken you cannot set it so that it shows on each persons raid frame how many others are in a specified range of that particular individual (which is what the OP is asking about in order to maximise the effectiveness of the new castable HR come 4.3).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanh View Post
    Vuhdo clusters does this, just set it up.

I use this feature on my Shaman for Chain Heal, works well.

Since the forum won't let me post links, check out bandagespec.com
    As I understand, vuhdo only shows the number of raidmembers within a specific raidmember's range if you "mouseover" a raidmember. Am i right? If that's the case, then it is still not the best solution to my problem, because it would mean to mouseover every raidmember after the income of raid dmg to figure out who is the best holy radiance target atm. I am rather looking for a kind of steady indicator which should display the information at all times.

You can track the new Holy Radiance if you set up your cluster finder properly. You can choose either or both options (mouseover or always).
    I'll shamelessly quote myself from another thread here

Hi,

i didn't have much time testing it but it should be very easy to set the Cluster finder up for the new Holy Radiance:
    Range: 10 yards
    Operation mode: Radial

Source: target of spell
    Destination: member of raid (not group like it would be for PoH)

Now you let the Cluster finder Icon show up on your frames (Frames --> HoT-Icons take a slot you want and set it to cluster finder)

Edit: Made a quick test with a mate on PTR- and it works, there is an icon for every member in the raid and the number tells you how many people it would hit when you cast it on this exact target (so you want to cast it on the target with the highest number ofc)
    happy healing

Deleted
    Thanks for this - just tested it and works perfectly.

Deleted
    OMG - It works
    Seems i was just too lazy to figure that out myself
    Thanks a lot

Deleted
    Grid2 also has a cluster module. Seems I'll be activating this one when the patch comes.
    Last edited by mmocf5e5951073; 2011-11-13 at 07:59 PM.