10+ Year Old Account

How to delet a second operating system

So after my computer woudn't start up and I tried using the repair tool from entering the windows disc I reinstalled it (Windows 7 Home premium)

Problem is the original windows 7 still shows up when I start up my computer, as the 2nd option but won't load if I try to start it, it still gives me the same message it did before which is to insert the windows 7 disc and use the repair tool.

I have reformated the 2nd hard drive which is where my old windows 7 was loaded too, but it still seems to be there somehow, does anyone know how to remove it?

Deleted
    Are you sure that you have two OSs installed, or is the bootloader only "pointing" to it? If thats the case, you can use bcdedit to configure the bootloader...

Here's a "how to" I found, seeing as I'm too lazy to type....:P
    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-how-use.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for that, I've gone into the cammand prompt thing and opened up the bootloader, its showing me 3 boots, the first is the boot manager identifier: bootmgr
    The second is what I believe is my new windows 7 install identifier: Current
    The third one must be my old install which has indentifier: 35ae9b16-c38c- and this continues on for about another 20 charecters.

EDIT: That same sequence of numbers and letters is listed in all 3 boots I just noticed as "resume object" or "Recovery sequence" etc but only in the third one as the identifier

Still unsure on how to actually delete it though

One way you can do it:

Start Menu > type "msconfig" > click the "Boot" tab > It'll show all OS' in the boot thingy by drive (c:\ etc) - delete unwanted OS