MM hunter pet (pve)

Im using a wolf for the 5% crit chance but i was wondering if there is any other pet that is better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pets all have the same base stats, follow this to choose the right pet:

http://wow.wolfdragon.net/wp-content...-flowchart.jpg

I use a wolf as well when the group dont have necessary buffs

When I raid, I start with either my Wolf or a cat (usually having one or the other on stand by), then I take a ravager/raptor/Dragonhawk for emergencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

wait...that flowchart doesnt make sense..should have cats when there are no dk/warriors in the raid..agility is the most valuable stat to a hunter.

im rather interested which is more important..12% armor debuff, 30% bleed or 4% phys. damage buff??

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    wait...that flowchart doesnt make sense..should have cats when there are no dk/warriors in the raid..agility is the most valuable stat to a hunter.

im rather interested which is more important..12% armor debuff, 30% bleed or 4% phys. damage buff??
    that flowchart is more for what benefits the raid as a whole more, not what benefits just you. and besides, cat buffs don't stack with the dk buff (and if you aren't running with a dk, your group is really lucky :P).
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

I use wolf or Raptor. Raid group has all buffs covered, so I usually just prepot with wolf, and keep my raptor up during the fight. I've got two sets of each for quick wipes, though the best pet in the game you can use, is the pet that gives the buff that your raid is missing. Raid DPS > personal DPS.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Romobama View Post
    that flowchart is more for what benefits the raid as a whole more, not what benefits just you. and besides, cat buffs don't stack with the dk buff (and if you aren't running with a dk, your group is really lucky :P).
    thats why i said when there are no dk/warriors

i suppose u are correct in what would benefit the raid as a whole, but that said if ur group is mostly spell casters, then its likely u have a lock to cover that buff (forget what it is..), however its more likely that u have more phys damage folks in the raid who could use the agil/str from cat..but its true, it totally depends on whats in the raid

That vid was hilarious. Thanks

wolf or cat, to compensate for whatever buffs you are lacking.
    In terms of dps, they are all the same

Deleted
    How can you suggest any pet without knowing his raid comp?