anyone ever get tendinities in their palm or thumb base area from too much

hands on mouse position? i feel like my hand is sprained right now and its killing me. i can barely tie my shoes, type, or write with it. i think its from too much Skyrim over the weekend with my hand on my mouse for long periods, thats the only thing it could be....

anything i can do to make this go away? and if i keep playing or using it will it go away? it feels like right in between my thumb and my index finger base palm area is sprained or hurts a lot when i use it. does this have a name? i know its not carpel tunnel...i think thats where your fingers go almost catatonic right? since this feels like a sprain or bad tendinitis type of issue. this frickin sux.

Deleted
    Thread: anyone ever get tendinities in their palm or thumb base area from too much
    Username: Spurmwhale
    Im sorry i cant take this thread seriously

Then don't post. Infracted. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-11-14 at 03:18 PM.

Can't really relate, but maybe massaging the area or squeezing a stress ball to get some activeness back into your hand might loosen the muscles up.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I actually had to change how I healed due to the fact that I was having issues when I used clique for healing. Try holding the mouse in a different manner. You could also try putting something under your wrist to bring it up so that you aren't straining tendons by having your wrist lay on the desk. I used an empty paper towel roll for an on the spot fix. Now I use some sort of gel pack thingy for support.