Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have one, but don't use that pinky garbage, but the thumb piece is nice. As far as how it holds up...well I have an 8 month old that loves to grab my mouse and bang it on the desk. Still works just fine, and its already taken a beating
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyched View Post
    I have a friend who had 1. I have played with it and it was cool, but nothing awesome. Its definetly not worth the 90 €.
    Also I can tell that my friend has some issues with it. Can't remenber what but I remenber he got a new one from warranty and a few months later had issues again.

If u want a good mouse, go checkout Steelseries Xai or sensei , logitech g9, razer naga (mmo mouse).
    I'd rather pay £70 (or €90) for a mouse that fits my hand, is comfortable to use and on which I can use ALL of the additional buttons, than pay £50 (or probably around €70) for one that doesn't fit well, isn't comfortable to use or I can't use ALL of the buttons on.

I loved it but here is the catch. I bought 3 within 3 weeks I had returned all 3 they were really buggy, then I tried a NAGA and hated that too. Now I use a Logitech G700.