Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    You shouldn't lose to a blood dk as a feral, you just bleed em up and run away, you can outheal any damage they do and they can't outheal the dots without hitting something.
    Fail trolls are fail. If that's true for you, you've been going up against some bad blood dks, as most dks are. There's a reason it takes at least 5 at a time to beat me down in bgs. Oh wait, I'll beat you to the yo' momma arena insults - I don't care about arena - it's unbalanced and a foolish system too many people cling to.

Quote Originally Posted by mrteuy View Post
    Fail trolls are fail. If that's true for you, you've been going up against some bad blood dks, as most dks are. There's a reason it takes at least 5 at a time to beat me down in bgs. Oh wait, I'll beat you to the yo' momma arena insults - I don't care about arena - it's unbalanced and a foolish system too many people cling to.
    3v3 is more balanced than a Zerg V Zerg in BGs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrteuy View Post
    No. You've just gone up against ferals who don't know how to kill a blood dk.
    You won't be able to touch the druid outside your DG cooldown. Without having something in melee range to hit you can't outheal rip, rake and the pounce bleed.

The reason you need a lot of people to kill you in BGs is because you have something to hit with death strike. In a 1v1 against a feral you'll barely get any melee attacks off at all. Certainly not enough to kill the druid, any damage you can do while he bleed kites you to oblivion can be outhealed with nothing more than lifebloom.

A decent feral shits all over a blood dk.
    Last edited by Siri; 2011-11-29 at 05:02 AM.

I hate to say this, but it should be pretty obvious that something should always have a counter for it. Hi Scissors, meet rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Dargaron View Post
    I hate to say this, but it should be pretty obvious that something should always have a counter for it. Hi Scissors, meet rock.
    So hunters mark, flare, and AoE are?....

Right - counters.

FF is not a counter, it is a lock out. There is a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.