Question Loot Filter is outdated - any good replacements?

I love the Loot Filter addon - it automatically deletes any item you just looted that you do not want, either based on type, name, quality etc...
    *example: i loot Embersilk and Gray Junk Item. Loot Filter will erase Gray Junk Item, but will keep Embersilk (cause i set him up that way).

However it is very outdated, and i do not wish to risk it deleting something that should not be erased.

So, does anyone here know a good replacement for Loot Filter addon?
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2011-11-16 at 01:32 PM.

Personally for bag and inventory management, i use the following.

Mr. Plow (sort all your stuff with a click)
    Arkinventory (consolidates all your bags in 1 space then has the option to configure sub-bags for item types)
    and an automated junk seller/repair.

I feel that Autodeleting greys is a waste personally, since each can be sold automatically for a profit.

Hmmm... can't think of one off the top of my head, but I've never wanted an addon like that. There are some that are close that with a click of a button will delete the least valuable gray item in your inventory. Usually built into something that automatically vendors grays whenever you visit a vendor, which is something you might want to look into. I had an addon that did that and tracked how much I got from vendored grays, and on a single toon, leveling from 48 to 70, I vendored enough grays to pay for over half of that toon's epic flight training.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, "outdated" means nothing. As long as Blizzard hasn't changed the API's that the addon uses, they don't really need to be updated. For example, the addon "Align" hasn't actually had to have anything updated since Vanilla WoW - now, somebody went and added the option to specify sizes for the grid it draws back in late BC, but they didn't have to FIX anything to do it, just add their new code.

As long as it's not actively BROKEN, "outdated" means about as much as "supercalifragilisticexpialadocious" does.

Deleted
    I use an adoon called Grindloot for automatically looting everything, but you can set it any way you like. There is an option to not pick up grey items at all. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/proj...t1:description