Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Licks in the options?

It's not even a fair contest. Licks, hands down.

Eredar US - Ceriatas - 6/7H | Sig thanks to JustintimeSS | Eredar US - Protricide - 1/8H
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentientsix View Post
    The point is, I can't think of a time that my tentacle even came anywhere close to his

10+ Year Old Account
    Five Guys. Burger with a few Cajun fries? YES PLEASE! Now I'm hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Max all the way.
    nuff' said

Five Guys or White Castle burgers I love me some White Castle.

Shake Shack fo sho.

I can't say I've tried every existing burger chain, but I have tried dozens of chains across the country including all of those on the OP's list, and in my opinion Shake Shack is the best. The flavor of the patty is unbelievable. If you haven't tried it yet, go go go go

Don't take it from me. Serious Eats did a bi-coastal In-and-Out vs Five Guys vs Shake Shack comparison and Shake Shack blew the other two out of the water.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/...aste-test.html

Excerpt from the Shake Shack section: The Meat: 4-ounce patties made from a proprietary blend of sirloin, brisket, and short rib. New York locations use meat ground by Pat LaFrieda. All burgers delivered fresh daily, never frozen... The flavor and texture of the beef patty is second to none, with an intense beefiness and cooking method designed to maximize browning, and thus our carnal pleasure.

My experience is that most other chains you get relatively flavorless, well-done patties like Five Guys (which i still enjoy, dont get me wrong, still tastes pretty good), or fast-food style thin patties like In-and-Out. Not so with Shake Shack. You gotta see/taste it to believe a chain burger can be that good.
    Last edited by tavistra; 2011-11-21 at 08:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuddruckers. I am sad that the one closest to me is now gone.

Small chain only in Florida (last I checked), but TooJay's for me.

Of those on the list, the "big" fast food places are the only ones around me.

Five Guys... delicious and there's one nearby.

I'd love to give a nod to In-and-Out or Carls Jr. or Jack-in-the-Box or such, but they're not HERE. Come to NJ, for chrissakes.

Also 20+ miles to nearest Arby's. Damn.

Whataburger hands down! 100% pure american beef! Awesome fries.. get the one with bacon and jalapenos! Closest I can find to whataburger when I'm on the road is steak n shake.. Great prices and NEVER disapointed!

Five Guys. No contest.

Deleted
    Mcdonalds ofc ^^

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft none of these. Swedish chain Sibylla imo. Though the best burger can only be created at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Eyes View Post
    What good restaurants are chains? Seriously. I can't think of one. So clearly this thread is about fast food.
    Ruby Tuesdays Red Robin. they are not fast food. In 'n' Out burger is really good though.

Five Guys!! by far!

Well where i live you have the choice between mc donalds and burger king if you want some burgers xD

you could add kfc but i dont know if that would count...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    they don't have most of those places here in the midwest so I can't really say never had anything from most of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is what a burger not on there? OUTRAGE!!

I will go with what a burger though, even though i live in the UK, the time i went to America and ate there was the first time i got a hardon. True story.