Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    For phase 1, you need to pick pocket Hagara for a [Cryptomancer's Decoder Ring], 10.000g to obtain the [Charging Decoder Ring] and 12 hours of real time (NOTE: not game time) for the quest item to be charged to a [Charged Decoder Ring]. You then turn in the Ring along with a [Solved Cipher], which you get from using the charged ring to solve a [Singed Cipher] obtained from Corastrazsa in the Vermillion Redoubt in Twilight Highlands. For phase 2, you need 333 [Shadowy Gem], collected from [Elementium Gem Cluster] dropped by the Dragon Soul bosses. Each boss will drop 1 Cluster in 10man, and from 1 to 3 clusters in 25man mode. A single cluster can contain anywhere from 3 to 9 Shadowy Gems. For phase 3, you need 60 [Elementium Gem Cluster] dropped by the Dragon Soul bosses plus a [Fragment of Deathwing's Jaw] after turning in the Clusters mentioned before.
    I don't know if other people can confirm this, but I have yet to see 3 clusters from one boss. I have seen only 1 cluster per boss in 10, and 25 is 2 with a slim chance of it being only 1. Gems inside range from 3 to 9 in both 10 and 25 player. I have not noticed a change in 10 or 25. I killed Morchok on 25 Heroic last night, and he only dropped one cluster. So it is still possible to get 1 cluster from a heroic 25 player boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is indeed possible to get 3 clusters from a boss, although only on a rare occasion. The average cluster drop rate on 25man has been evaluated to be around 1.8 clusters per boss.

I can confirm i have gotten 3 clusters once=D
    but the boss before that dropped only one so i guess it wasnt much of a gain

Ok so, a bit confused here(25):

Our first rogue (let's call him rogue 1) just completed the 333 gems phase, and now needs to get 60 gem clusters.
    our second rogue (rogue 2) is now in line to get 333 gems.

My question is, will the bosses keep dropping 1-3 clusters no matter what, so we would have to divide them up, increasing the time for both rogues' quest completion drastically?

Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post
    Ok so, a bit confused here(25):

Our first rogue (let's call him rogue 1) just completed the 333 gems phase, and now needs to get 60 gem clusters.
    our second rogue (rogue 2) is now in line to get 333 gems.

My question is, will the bosses keep dropping 1-3 clusters no matter what, so we would have to divide them up, increasing the time for both rogues' quest completion drastically?
    The drop is gonna be the same as before, give all the clusters to rogue 1 till he gets his legendary.

Deleted
    Here's one for the moggers (don't know the answer myself):

Is there a native glow on any stages of the daggers that overrule enchant effects such as Landslide?

Deleted
    next week guys \o/

Deleted
    next week i'll end at 58-59. ty blizz at least the rest of us can know all the details / proq / vids etc etc so we will want it more

Deleted
    next week is so far away ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zuttos View Post
    The drop is gonna be the same as before, give all the clusters to rogue 1 till he gets his legendary.
    They did it this way specifically to prevent too many people from getting the daggers too fast, like what happened with Dragonwrath in 4.2, where you basically could have three people collecting stuff at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    Here's one for the moggers (don't know the answer myself):

Is there a native glow on any stages of the daggers that overrule enchant effects such as Landslide?
    Highly doubt that there is. Wasn't it so that you can't 'mog legendaries anyway, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by roflzore View Post
    next week is so far away ><
    you get your legendarys next week, and I just get my stage 2 daggers next week... horray fairness >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, this is the F.A.Q -thread, the thread for discussing about the daggers is here.

Deleted
    Highly doubt that there is. Wasn't it so that you can't 'mog legendaries anyway, btw?
    I'm pretty sure it's just a lacking functionality in the transmogrification system that will be implemented at some point. There are many weapons I would have used in my sets were it not for the fact that they were utterly hidden behind Landslide.

Found the answer myself.

Do any stage of the daggers have a native glow on them?
    No stage of the daggers have their own glow. So if you're looking to find a matching transmogrification set, know that the glow of Landslide (or what weapon enchant you're currently using) will show.
    Last edited by mmoc0b3cb0c063; 2012-01-13 at 12:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196342583

• Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.

• Legendary items cannot be used to transmogrify.

Although it may change in the future, I see no reason to put this into the F.A.Q yet.

After seeing screenshot of the first fangs I'm kind of disappointed that when I finally get mine they'll look like any other transmogrified large dagger mostly obscured by obnoxious landslide. Any suggestions for a good, non obtrusive enchant to replace it with when I'm standing around pandaland in T14? T11 was my first tier so for the entirety of my wow career I've never seen my daggers.. only that giant yellow blob of landslide. So sick of it.

Deleted
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196342583

• Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.

• Legendary items cannot be used to transmogrify.

Although it may change in the future, I see no reason to put this into the F.A.Q yet.
    Maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly. Whether or not the daggers have their own glow dictates whether you get a red pair of daggers (native) or a yellow pair of daggers (Landslide-infested), which, for anyone interested in mogging, affects choice of color(s) and theme.

Case in point: I'm more inclined to look for a yellow/orange cloak for my set now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    Maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly. Whether or not the daggers have their own glow dictates whether you get a red pair of daggers (native) or a yellow pair of daggers (Landslide-infested), which, for anyone interested in mogging, affects choice of color(s) and theme.

Case in point: I'm more inclined to look for a yellow/orange cloak for my set now.
    Oh, you're explaining yourself perfectly, but as long as YOU CAN NOT USE A LEGENDARY ITEM FOR TRANSMOGGING IN EITHER DIRECTION, I see no point in putting that up.

fwiw, i actually came to this thread to see if the daggers had their own glow or not due to the landslide issue. Since it didn't specify, I wasn't sure until i saw the screenshot on the main page. I don't see why it'd hurt to add that info. I'm sure other folks are interested in whether or not they'll be stuck seeing landslide, which has nothing to do with transmog.

fear and vengeance cant be done in lfr ?