The Aging Process of Immortal and Long-Lived Races.

My friend and I are beginning to play out two characters in the game world to develop a plot.
    One is a human Paladin.
    The other is a Draenei priestess.

We're trying to get a sense of her age, and I'm told she's meant to be quiet young, and present during the fall of Shattrath.

So, in an attempt to clear things up, I'm trying to get an idea of how the Draenei age and what their age of maturity might be. The Life Spans page on WoWPedia offers woefully little on the developmental stages on the Eredar/Draenei, and when they reach adulthood. We may use the Night Elf lifespan a a model, since they were once immortal themselves.

It also makes me wonder after how quickly these races age. The Life Spans page list some races as reaching maturity after hundreds of years. I can't imagine that any race that remains in an immature, child-like state for that long can survive. I'm inclined to think that long-lived and immortal races age quickly and then plateau off and spend the bulk of their lifespan as a physically matured being.

Kinda musing about it. Looking for input.

What I think, at the least, in terms of the aging of long-lived races, is that their growth as a child is relatively normal, perhaps a bit slower than humans. Once they start to become adolescents, their aging slows, till eventually they become adults. As for draenei? There is literally no lore in terms of when they have finished maturing. If the priestess is relatively young... perhaps 75-125, maybe even 150 years of age? Honestly, when it comes to draenei ages, it's a shot in the dark, something I wish was rectified : /

Deleted
    I've got Xana, who's basically around the 100 years of age and only just considered Teenager. I believe I remember reading that Draenei were considered "adult" at around 160-180 years of age.

I think there was something along the draenei and their age/appearance in the book "Rise of the Horde".
    Would have to look through the book again but I'm pretty sure they address the face that they are older than they appear at the least.

Make the draenei around 125-150ish, which is the adulthood for most immortal species, and given that Draenei are older than most Azeroth species, she should be pretty young.

The oldest draenei is probably Velen, sitting at 25K years.

Deleted
    By the way on the note of Blood Elves, remember that the destruction of the Sunwell killed off most children (due to withdrawal). Those that survived would have aged at a rather faster pace (see Valeera Sanguinar).