Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I go out at around 4am and leave little boxes of candy on my neighbours doorsteps. I've almost been caught once but I just ran away. they didn't see my face.

Deleted
    I grab some big ass knives and pretend I'm in a epic battle, I talk to myself about random things(actually had a conversation about politics me arguing the points of one party and on the other side me as well), crank the music up sing along and have a one man rave and man other things. Who said loners can't have fun D:

Good thing about this thread is that I realize its not that weird or at least uncommon
    Last edited by mmoc42747a85ed; 2011-11-23 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    I go out at around 4am and leave little boxes of candy on my neighbours doorsteps. I've almost been caught once but I just ran away. they didn't see my face.
    Lolwut wtf why? That's so fuckin weird i'm sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Saying it here would eliminate the meaning of it. And I bet you wouldn't want to know what I do that no-one else knows!
    tell me what it is, i want to do my secret things while thinking about your secret things. It'll be nasty.

15+ Year Old Account
    We think there's free will but we're all controlled by higher beings!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Well when my girlfriend calls I tell her i have tidied up the flat, but what she doesnt know is, i'm sat here on mmo champ or a game. I usually don't get around to it until about 30 mins before she finishes work. ;>

Sometimes I plan suicide and my funeral in my head.
    Raaaa!

fairly sure i'd be the only one who does this, but i always check under an open window before i close it incase there's someone waiting there to chop my hand/hands off ;[