Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    In case anyone else isn't seeing those images, here are some links:

Ready2HL.

ReadyUnarmed.

ReadyRifle.

EmoteYes.

used to be so pumped for wornge

Oo a copy paste... you got me.
    Last edited by starlord; 2011-12-13 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also hope a revamp happens. Looks go a long way when you're investing time into a character, and worgen females just fell flat. I agree that the beta model was superior, and I was actually quite upset when they changed it at the last minute to what we have now. I want to play my worgen... I just don't like how they look at ALL. It leaves me with little to no motivation to level her :\ I really liked the hairstyles they had, too (though I've read that a lot of people did not like them), but I still think that they could have been an option What a waste of great aesthetics!

That being said, goblins came out to be one of the coolest races in the game, with heaps and heaps of character, along with great looks and an awesome story. It makes me quite sad that worgen, after all their hype, got watered down to the point where a fair amount of players who I know ARE worgen stand around in their human form because it LOOKS better, despite being a 6 year old model. I'm an Alliance player at heart, but I f*cking love goblins and I had hoped that worgen would be on par with them. What a bummer.

Thanks to Elyaan

Deleted
    I'll just add my 2 cents that those alpha model female worgens looks much better than the current snarly ones... AND manage to look more aggressive in a confident way. Meaning those eyes... and the slight animalistic smile seems to tell me "yeah, come and get it punk and see how it ends up for ya" while the current one is more of a "bark bark bark bark" kind of thing. Also the eyes are 10 times better than current one.

I fully support that the OP makes this thread known to Blizzard if not yet done.

Quote Originally Posted by volkmar View Post
    I'll just add my 2 cents that those alpha model female worgens looks much better than the current snarly ones... AND manage to look more aggressive in a confident way. Meaning those eyes... and the slight animalistic smile seems to tell me "yeah, come and get it punk and see how it ends up for ya" while the current one is more of a "bark bark bark bark" kind of thing. Also the eyes are 10 times better than current one.
    As I put it once: the live model looks like it'd yap at you from a safe distance.

The early-beta model, however? It looks like it'd start tearing throats out with sufficient provocation (although how much provocation would count as "sufficient" would depend on which face you'd picked).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    In case anyone else isn't seeing those images, here are some links:

Ready2HL.

ReadyUnarmed.

ReadyRifle.

EmoteYes.
    Makes you wonder how the hell they felt that that face and head structure needed adjusting. The hair looks completely pasted on, but the head and face are spot-on for matching up with the male's.

I see that's the "fuck your gravity" body model, though.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    That would imply that any iteration of the female worgen model—including the live—wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Makes you wonder how the hell they felt that that face and head structure needed adjusting. The hair looks completely pasted on, but the head and face are spot-on for matching up with the male's.

yeah they could have blended the hair a little better (tho it depends on the color vs the base fur color imo.)
    what do you mean exactly by that last part though?

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    yeah they could have blended the hair a little better (tho it depends on the color vs the base fur color imo.)
    I thought he was talking about the breasts. They look (and have always looked, to some degree) not so much like that worgen has a good bra, as like she's got a personal antigravity field for her torso. (To be quite fair, it's actually been exaggerated in the live by the size increase.)

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    I thought he was talking about the breasts. They look (and have always looked, to some degree) not so much like that worgen has a good bra, as like she's got a personal antigravity field for her torso. (To be quite fair, it's actually been exaggerated in the live by the size increase.)
    ah i gotcha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    Yep, some hair colors looks weird with determined fur colors, sadly, right now on my WMV only works the brown hairstyle, and i dont know why ><

even though the body is still a little eeeer? that makes me want to use a model edit haha

Deleted
    Option for tails and snarl gone plz kk thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    http://imagr.eu/up/4de24232469420_WoWScrnShot_052911_145019.jpg
    even though the body is still a little eeeer? that makes me want to use a model edit haha
    yeah it was a little rough around the edges still. gah so much wasted!

Deleted
    yep, some of the edges that can be seen easily is one of the "tweaks" i always say they could do to the model, but all in all, the model, as a whole, is better designed than the actual one.

Deleted
    Oook, so i know that "necroposting" isnt fun and, normally isnt allowed, but i prefer to use an existing thread than creating a new one, basically because it has some info than many of us posted here and its "at hand"

Now that the Female Pandaren model is out, i was reading the US forums, searching for some info about the news that Blizzard released today, when i found this thread. basically is a continuation from another one created last February (pretty recent), that you can find here.

So i started to read, the OP at least, so i could get what was all this thread about (if it was one of those topics that the 2º day "goes to the ground"), and i found, surprised, that it reached very quickly to the limit, and not only that, but the 1º one i linked, has many many posts too. And what is more important, both posts got many "like it" on it.

I just really wanted to share it with those of you, who posted here with me to give it a chance (if you didnt read it), and, if you all want, to try it, once again to hope for a chance to get the Alpha model on live servers as an option.

P.D.: sorry, again, for necroposting ><

Stood in the Fire Flufflemonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually made a thread on this topic. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...res-as-Options!!!