[Boomkin] More H Rag questions

So my group is pushing p3 ATM and I just have a few questions about my dps. At the start of the fight I'm struggling to get off 2 lunars and 3 solars the 3rd carrying me into adds. If I get stuck in solar should I try and force for the 2/3 with added is spam or just stay in the 2nd solar and use shrooms/mf/star fire? Also during add phase I aoe seeds then dot rag but again a little confused should I star fire or just mf spam? I'm worried about using wrath and ss since I don't wanna drop out of solar for aoe on seeds. Any help would be great.

Sorry our log guy is out so I have nothing to post and not like it matters but here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...taaters/simple
    Last edited by staatzee; 2011-11-22 at 01:55 AM.

Good god, pick up the T12 4p right away. No stats from heroic gear will make up for the dps increase of faster eclipses (hint: drop the chest). Hit+ Mastery ring from VP vendor is much better than the Crit+spirit you got. Depending on your luck replace your helmet with Clicking Menace or T12 as soon as you can

As for your questing :Swinging eclipses is not necessary in second phase. I find that if I start from 0 energy at the beginning of fight, going into Lunar first will make you have Solar for hammer and seeds phase. Be prepared to cast a few Starfires while boss is at 73%ish to preserve Solar.

For seeds you place Mushrooms in front of the stack seed-bubbles and start casting Hurricane on them. As soon as the adds pass over the shrooms you detonate. Stay in Solar, reapply dots and cast Starfire until you get the next hammer phase before P3

If it's only 10 man depends on how much other AoE you have in raid, boomkin can do most of damage to seeds themself staying in solar, or start seeds 1 cast left in solar and push back to a new solar before next seeds, or even go solar seeds, lunar starfall seeds back to solar if have enough other aoe. It depends how quickly you're able to push back and forth with the limited movement you have to do.
    If you need solar for enough raid AoE dps on seeds and aren't confident moving bar through in time then you just stay in solar and dot + starfire between seeds, letting others do rag's damage while you keep full lunar bar to wait for burn phase at end of second transition.
    Seeds poping, barkskin and starfall are all exactly 1 minute cooldowns(I also used rune of zeth rep trinket for 1 min stacked CD when first learning this fight and pushing AoE to learn rest of fight).

Get your 4 pc pronto, juggle your reforging around.
    Every piece should be able to have haste on or reforge haste on, reforge the hit you need out of other stats on pieces that already have haste.