Random screen freeze need advice

Hey i recently(3-4 months ago) bought new laptop ( i know laptop is shit for WOW and games general but i'm going on college and laptop was my best choice) Acer Aspire 5750G it had basic Linux on so first i poped Ubuntu i tryed it and lose it 1st day then i installed WInd 7 64-bit i installed wow and i keep getting damn radnom screen freeze since then, already talked to several GM's same advices all over again atm i'm having 5th verz of WoW.
    My laptop specs are :
    6 gb DDR3
    Intel Core i5-2410M (dual core i think) 2.30GHz (temp is around 45-50C)
    Nvidia GeForce GT 540M http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-...M.41715.0.html
    640 gb HDD
    Curently i'm using my old LCD 17" monitor as screen

Idk if addons are prob or something but on PTR i don't have problems today i only got like 2-3 screen freeze but on live is pain in ass.
    On PTR i don't have any addons but still got 3 screen freeze. Recently one guy helped me to clean my laptop from screen freete via OTL and Combatfix idk if that but it reduced my FPS to 30 on PTR and on Live and when ever i try to start soem program i get errors but mostly now it's oke .

Addons which i use on Live are : DBM(old continet to), Auctionator, Auctioneer, Bagnoon, Atlas, Recount, Xperl, OmniCC,MSBT,ACP(addon control pannel) , EPGP ,Prat, NPCscan ( i use that on alts), Postal and that's it.

Should i format all hard drives and reinstall everything or take laptop to repair, idk losing my mind here.

If any1 have any idea i'll gladly hear it.

sry if i missed some spelling.

Is it just with WoW that the screen freezes? When putting a different OS on a store bought machine you want to make sure you get the correct drivers installed for things like the video card, network card, sound card etc otherwise they might not work properly. I know in the case of my sisters bf's laptop it came with vista on it but we replaced it with XP since vista was sucking up most of the resources at all times(this was before W7's release). The wireless card wouldn't work on it since there wasn't any drivers from the manufacturer for it for XP and it didn't come with a driver disk so we just had to have it wired.

I would recommend you have all the correct drivers installed with up to date versions for your OS, you can google your laptop model and find out the chipsets easily enough then go to the manufacturer websites and get the drivers from them.

not sure if it's only WoW i i think i get some screen freeze outside it when i try to load some web pages or look at presentations in Excel etc. btw when i get screen frezee i hear my laptop start working i mean he's quite until i get screen freeze , then when i get it i hear engine start working. I think i DL all drivers as soon as i got laptop. If you know any program which can help me to chek that i'll try it. But i don't think it's updates mybe problem is in laptop not sure. Power settings are on high (preformance choosed)

Any programs i've seen that check to make sure your drivers are up to date either cost money or select the wrong drivers half the time. For simplicitys sake heres the video drivers you would need for that laptop from Nvidias website. If english isn't your native language though you can just click the Download Drivers button at the left side and in the drop boxes on the right side in order from top to bottom you would select:
    Geforce
    Geforce 500m Series (Notebooks)
    Geforce GT 540m
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Your Native language

I'm sure you could of done that bit yourself but i annoy myself in how thorough i am with instructions lol.

P.S are you sure you bought that laptop brand new and not refurbished? I believe it's supposed to come with Windows 7 32bit home edition pre installed.

brand new laptop only CD i got was with drivers for laptop which i installed and i got that graphic update soon as it camed out