Deleted

Trinkets 4demono (no MWC)

Heya folks,

We're on RagHC and my demono mate (who has superior stuff & legendary and like much affli than demono), pull good numbers (34k@10mns fight) he a a haste stuff (3k), he does not have MWC and pop meta nearly as it is up
    ie. worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-npgrnefigf6s1hh9/sum/damageDone/?s=11598&e=12206

For me i have actually MWC+DMC, and do a classical use of meta but i can't pop as often as i could because of MWC CD

My wonder, what about switching MWC & DMC for what my mate have : VLPC+Zeth or maybe better ? VLPC+necromantic focus (378 version as 391 never drops) and then pop meta insta as CD drop off ?

i assume Nfocus > zeth for demono ?

thx

A friend of mine is in an similar situation and he uses MWC and Necro Fokus HC for use in phase 3.

Deleted
    afaik :
    - either you have mwc, and it's all about "have mwc, do pet dance, sync meta with demon soul"
    - or you don't have mwc, and you "don't do the pet dance, but use meta on cd, time ds with BoD"

imho, the most efficient P3 combination is mwc+sorrowsong ... and of course you have to watch for the best proc combination to time your doomguard accurately. using that, you shouldn't really care for P1 dps, P2 dps is good even with sorrowsong procing at the end of each aoe phase, P3 dps is imba, and P4 is very very nice too due to sorrowsong's uptime (about 45% on P3, ~60-70% on P4).

From what I see in most threads, rag HC is all about P3 burst dps and that's even more reason to use MWC there. So someone with legendary should have the time to get MWC too if you're seriously trying rag HC, although new content is very close already.

But even without MWC, popping meta as often as possible isn't really most optimal especially for rag HC, it's all about right timings.

didnt notice you posted logs ill check and compare to see

do you pop lust in p3 ?

checkd logs and he seem to pad meters
    dps in p1 and p2 doesnt matter in p3 he was pushing 74k while i am pushing 84k in 10man group that should be abit more in 25man

so ye he should go mastery build
    Last edited by Archimand; 2011-11-22 at 06:02 PM. Reason: didnt noticed logs